Universal Fine Dust & Dirt Removing Tool - Fits Most Vacuum Cleaners
This is the vacuum attachment you've been looking for! With tiny suction tubes, like flexible straws, it attaches right onto your vacuum hose and turns it onto a flexible micro-suction machine that can pick dust and dirt from the tiniest spaces! Now fluff, lint and crumbs that have settled in those little crevices, nooks and crannies like between keys on a computer keyboard, or down inside an air vent in your home or car, can be vacuumed with ease.
- Flexible micro-suction tubes
- Great for vents, keyboards, cars, toy/jewellery/tool boxes and cutlery drawers
- Leave small items in place and vacuum around them
- Universal adaptor easily attaches to most vacuum hoses
- Ergonomic grip for comfort and control
The tubes find the dirt and suck it away without you having to first remove all the small objects like coins, keys, cutlery, tools, jewellery etc, so you save so much time and effort keeping your home clean.
LEAVE SMALL ITEMS IN PLACE AND VACUUM AROUND THEM
The unique benefit of our tool, compared to the standard attachments you get with modern vacuum cleaners, is that the point of suction is distributed between dozens of small, powerful, flexible tubes. This means that whereas coins, keys and jewellery would normally be sucked right up into even the narrowest attachment, only the tiny dust particles make it up the tubes. So, you can happily vacuum away around those precious items, even tools in a toolbox, or cutlery in a kitchen drawer can be left where it is, safe from being sucked into your vacuum cleaner and causing damage.
- Universal - Fits most vacuum cleaners
- Adaptors may be required for Dyson models
- Flexible straw suction tubes
- Universal adaptors included for most makes of vacuum including Numatic, Sebo, Miele, Bosch, Hoover, Electrolux and many more!
- Flexible extension
- Ergonomic grip
- Great for vents, cars, keyboards, tight spaces, tool boxes, jewellery boxes, cutlery draws etc.
- Dust Daddy alternative
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £3.49 - 3 to 5 days*
- Express Delivery: £7.99 - Next Day (Mon - Thu) - Orders Placed Before 2pm*
Delivery Charges To Europe
- Standard Delivery Upto 1.0kg: £6.99
- Standard Delivery 1.1kg - 2.5kg: £10.99
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.