SkyVac Internal 30 With High Suction Pole Set - Upto 40ft - 240v or 110v
Compact and robust skyVac® Internal 30 high-level vacuuming system complete with built in trolley and fitted basket.
Rapidly removing dust and debris from a range of internal environments, this unique system can reach up to 40ft all from the safety of the ground with just one operator.
Comes complete with a range of accessories and skyVac® internal suction pole set.
Working at height can present obvious dangers, so it is vital for businesses to always abide by health and safety working practices. The versatile skyVac®Internal 30 high-level internal vacuuming system can reach up to 40ft from the safety of the ground and has been specifically designed to clean previously inaccessible out of reach internal areas, eliminating the need for scaffolding and hire costs.
With a motor wattage of 1000 watts and an air flow movement of 3800 litres per minute, the skyVac® 30 high level vacuuming system is the perfect system for rapidly removing dust and debris from out of reach internal areas in environments such as shopping centres, large offices, universities, hospitals, libraries and schools.
skyVac® Internal 30 Machine:
Compact & powerful vacuum with an 8 gallon capacity (37 litres)
Internal vacuuming up to 40ft (12 metres)
Commercial build for the toughest of cleaning demands
skyVac® Internal Suction Pole Set:
Each 1.5 metre skyVac™ Suction Pole is made of ultra-lightweight carbon fibre and is three times lighter than the equivalent aluminium poles at just 186 grams per metre offering the operator ease of movement and less fatigue.
skyVac® Internal Accessories:
Includes an assortment of internal end tools. Suitable for cleaning a wide range of internal high level surfaces including ledges, walls, pipes and ducting.
High level internal vacuuming system for hard to reach areas complete with trolley. The perfect choice for a range of environments including shopping centres, large offices, colleges and universities.
- Motor: 1000w
- Air Flow: 3800lpm
- Decibel Level: 60dB
- Capacity: 37l
- Voltage: 110v / 240v
- Cable Length: 8m
- Weight: 14kg
- skyVac® 30 Commercial Vacuum System
- Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long
- 6 metres of flexi pick up hose (38mm diameter)
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- Accessory and hose basket
- 65 degree carbon fibre tool holder
- 155 degree carbon fibre tool holder
- Small half round vac brush for small pipes and ducting
- Small sidewinder brush with pivot neck for flat surfaces like window sills
- Straight white large brush for further reach and narrow spaces
- Pivot black large brush for larger surface areas
- Soft round brush for a range of daily tasks
- Radiator brush for cleaning around radiators and vents
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £3.49 - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.