SkyVac Interceptor With High Reach Pole Set - On Board Honda Engine With Upto 155 Inch Water Lift
With on-board Honda engine and immense 155 Inch Water Lift, the skyVac Interceptor combines total mobility with unrivalled gutter clearance. No need for power cables or generators, this large capacity system is engineered for fast and effective results.
For access up to 4 stories this professional system comes with ultra-lightweight skyVac Elite poles.
Available in Pull start or Key start options and up to up 4 stories /12m/ 40ft.
- Sitting on a robust all terrain multi directional trolley, the skyVac Interceptor features an on-board power plant making it completely independent of any electrical supply requirements. Powered by a robust worldwide compliant Honda engine, means this unique system can clean anywhere in the world at any time.
- Designed specifically with the user in mind, the skyVac Interceptor is housed on an all-terrain chassis allowing you to manoeuvre the system down side paths and narrow spaces with ease.
- With an extremely powerful vacuum capacity, this unique system will lift and remove the heaviest of waste matter from gutters up to 40ft from the ground, with the added addition of a blow feature to aid cleaning and self-un-blocking.
- 5.5hp Honda Petrol Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts) – For complete mobility and the freedom to operate anywhere without the need for mains power or separate generator.
- 155 Inches of Water Lift – immense lifting capability for the most stubborn gutter growths.
- 8,000 Litres Per Minute Air Flow - for powerful dust and debris removal.
- 78*-87**kg in weight – Robust system and build.
- 90 Litres container with 70 Litres of debris capacity.
- Blow Function – perfect for removing pine needles and larger leaves (Maple)
- Drum Drain Hose – for swift removal of liquid from the drum.
- Side Entry Port – creates a vortex which eliminates blockages and maximises drum capacity by spreading debris evenly in the base of the drum.
- Robust all terrain trolley with castors – For easy access over uneven ground.
- Locking castors – For secure parking even on a gradient.
- Removable and washable filter - housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance
- Available in Pull start* or Key Start** options.
- L x W x H: (cm) 140 x 63 x 104.5
- skyVac Interceptor vacuum
- skyVac Elite Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long
- skyVac Vac Release Pole (x 1)
- NEW skyVac® Elite Hairpin Neck 135 Degree tool holder
- NEW: 7.5 metres of Wire Reinforced Vacuum Hose (50mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool for accessing gutters in tight gaps
- Aluminium dirt breaker for reducing gutter debris into smaller pieces for removal
- Aluminium Tapered end tool for accessing small gaps
- Daily end tool for general gutter clearing
- Aluminium Long end tool for greater reach for hard to access gutters and downpipes
- NEW Scalloped End Tool
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.