SkyVac Industrial 85 With High Reach Pole Set - Triple Motor Machine With Upto 40ft Reach
The SkyVac industrial 85 ofers an exceptional 150 inch water lift and 10,000 litres per minute air speed meaning even the toughest of stubborn and deep routed gutter blocklages dont stand a chance! This professional mains powered gutter cleaner comes in with a choice of 20ft, 30ft and 40ft ultra light weight carbon fibre poles and is available in 240v or 110v.
The skyVac® Industrial 85 Wet & Dry Vacuum system has been specifically engineered and extensively tested for professional gutter cleaning. From the ground up to the gutter, this powerful and robust system not only delivers exceptional cleaning results but also unrivalled user experience. Including unique design features to make the operators' life easier and more efficient, the system is incredibly hard-wearing and easy to maintain.
The skyVac® Industrial 85 Wet & Dry Vacuum has been specially designed to clear even the most stubborn blocked gutters. Featuring 3 industrial-strength 1,100 Watt motors for 3,300 Watt of power, the skyVac® Industrial 85 combines high airflow at 10,000 litres per minute of airflow with exceptional water lift. The unique patented “POWERMIX” system reconfigures the power supply from parallel to series to drive unparalleled water lift of up to 150 inches which is +50% higher than most standard 3 motor 3,300 Watt machines.
The Vacuum head has been designed to take up minimal drum space, allowing for 60 litres of gutter debris capacity. The filter is protected by a curved steel deflector plate, which lines up with the cyclonic vac entry port, and helps guide debris around the drum.
Easy to empty thanks to an evenly balanced tipping chassis with locking castors. Simply unclip and remove the motor head, placing safely upright on the ground thanks to the steel foot on the filter protector plate and tip out drum contents.
Now comes as standard with a drain hose and sieve basket for a more flexible and user-friendly approach to gutter waste disposal. These additions “separate” the gutter contents into liquid and organic matter, as opposed to a collective gutter soup.
The sieve basket captures saturated leaves and moss, allowing the water to drain through into the base of the drum. Liquid can be emptied straight into the drains using the drain hose, and organic debris can be tipped into the recycling bin. The fine sediment falls to bottom of the drum, below the hose outlet, to keep clear of the filter, and can be tipped out at the very end of the day.
- Motor: 3300w
- Airflow: 10000 LPM
- Capacity: 78l
- Weight: 36kg
- Decibel Level: 72 dB
- Voltage: 240v / 110v
- Power Cable Length: 8m
- Dimensions: 60 x 64 x 114 cm
- skyVac® Wet & Dry Industrial 85 vacuum -
- NEW: Drain Hose & sieve basket.
- skyVac® Elite Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long
- skyVac® Vac Release Pole (x 1)
- NEW skyVac® Elite Hairpin Neck 135 Degree tool holder
- NEW: 7.5 metres of Wire Reinforced Vacuum Hose (50mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool for accessing gutters in tight gaps
- Aluminium dirt breaker for reducing gutter debris into smaller pieces for removal
- Aluminium Tapered end tool for accessing small gaps
- Daily end tool for general gutter clearing
- Aluminium Long end tool for greater reach for hard to access gutters and downpipes
- NEW Scalloped End Tool
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £3.49 - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.