McCulloch Trimmac Petrol Powered Grass Trimmer - 25cc
Ideal for occasional use the Trimmac is a 25cc petrol powered trimmer that has an power output of 0.6kW. The Trimmac has a P25 Tap ‘n Go trimmer head and a cutting width of 40cm. Weighing only 3.9kg this petrol trimmer also features a combination guard, adjustable handle, split shaft and a tool-less air filter over.
Tap 'n Go™ Trimmer Head
Allows fast and precise cord feeding. Tap the trimmer head against the ground while it's spinning, and it will automatically feed the line.
Tool-less air filter cover
No tool is required to open the air filter cover.
Height adjustable handle allows you to find the ideal ergonomic position.
Two-piece split shaft allows for easy transport and storage.
- Engine Power: 25cc, 0.6kw, 0.8hp
- Cutting Width: 42cm
- Trimmer head: P25 tap 'n go
- Looped handle
- Split shaft for easy storage and transportation
- Includes combination guard and tool-less air filter cover
- Anti-vibration system with adjustable handle
- Transparent fuel tank
- Starts with fewer pulls from the start cord
- Weight: 3.9 (Kg)
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.