Ideal for frequent use the B33 PS is a 33cc petrol powered split shaft brushcutter that has an power output of 0.9kW. The B33 PS has a Tap ‘n Go trimmer head with a cutting width of 43cm and a 255-3 grass blade. Weighing only 5.5kg this petrol brushcutter also features a combi guard, standard single harness and an adjustable handle.
Two-piece split shaft allows for easy transport and storage.
Tap 'n Go™ Trimmer Head
Allows fast and precise cord feeding. Tap the trimmer head against the ground while it's spinning, and it will automatically feed the line.
Makes it easier to start your McCulloch product by reducing the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%.
Combination guard to be used with both blade and trimmer head.
- Engine Power: 33cc, 0.9kw
- Cutting Width: 43cm
- 255-3 grass blade to cut large areas of thick grass, shrubs or weeds
- Trimmer head: tap 'n go
- Looped handle
- Split shaft for easy storage and transportation
- Includes combi guard and standard single harness
- Anti-vibration system with adjustable handle
- Starts with fewer pulls from the start cord
- Fuel tank: 0.7L
- Weight: 5.5 (Kg)