ICE RS28B-OB Ride On Orbital Battery Scrubber Dryer 24v - 110 Litre - 28 Inch
Practical and easy one-step floor cleaning with orbital technology for solutions to exceptional floor cleaning challenges. The RS28B-OB ride on auto scrubber dryer is fully automated, with one-button programmable switch for training free operation. The orbital 2200rpm head provides a deep clean with unrivalled results for even the toughest of floors to clean or restore. The digitized solution mixing system makes solution composition change simple.
Superior design and high quality parts and components make this machine uber reliable and ultra efficient.
The RS28B-OB offers up to 75kg of brush pressure for thorough scrubbing, and up to 4 hours of use with the AGM batteries.
- Oversized 110l solution tank and 110l recovery tank
- State of the art, user-friendly touch panel control system
- 24v 260Ah AGM batteries
- Working efficiency of up to 4600 m2 per hour
- Up to 75kg brush pressure
- Vibrating orbital pad at 2200rpm
- On-board digital solution chemical dosing system
- Die-cast aluminium brush deck and easy move parabolic squeegee for optimal dry floor performance
- Delayed vacuum motor shut off
- Emergency shutdown system
- Safety light
- 70cm Pad Holder
- On-board charger
- Voltage: 24v
- Cleaning Path: 71cm
- Traction: Forwards / Backwards Motor
- Brush Speed: 2200rpm
- Brush Motor: 650w
- Brush Pressure: 35kg, 55kg, 75kg
- Squeegee: 103cm
- Solution Tank: 110l
- Recovery Tank: 110l
- Batteries: 4 x 6v 260Ah
- Battery Type: AGM
- Sound Level: 68 dBa
- Weight without batteries: 280kg
- Weight with batteries: 400kg
- Run Time: 3.5 - 4 hr
- Productivity Rate: 4600 m2 per hour
- Size: L 157.5cm W 88cm H 141cm
- Chemical dosing system
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.