Hyundai 80mm 3" Electric Start Diesel Water Pump - DHY80E
- Hyundai D300 diesel engine: Producing 6hp for powerful pumping capability.
- Electric start functionality: Providing an easy start every time.
- High flow rate: Can pump up to 60,000L/hr with a 3” inlet and outlet.
- Long running: Equipped with a large 3.6 litre fuel tank.
- Red diesel: Lowering the running costs of this economical pump even further.
Powered by a 296cc Hyundai D300 diesel engine which produces 5.5hp, this diesel water pump is suitable for domestic, commercial and agricultural pumping applications. It features electric start functionality which provides an easy start every single time, and provides a maximum flow rate of 60,000 litres per hour, allowing you to rapidly transfer large collections of clean water through the large 3" (80mm) inlet and outlet.
Equipped with a 3.6 litre fuel tank which provides a long running time, the DHY80E will see you from start to finish on even the largest of jobs. Designed to be used primarily in fresh water, the DHY80E can pump particles up to 9mm in diameter and it can be powered by red diesel which keeps the running costs even lower.
Weighing 61kg, this is a relatively lightweight water pump which is built with transportation and storage in mind. The sturdy open frame protects the pump from knocks and bumps and also functions as convenient carry handles. It provides a suction lift of 6m, and a total lift of 25m.
Covered by Hyundai 1 year standard warranty.
- Fully Assembled Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 590 x 490 x 590
- Drive Type Direct Drive
- Engine Model Size (cc) 296
- Engine Model Type Hyundai D300
- Fuel Tank (L) 3.6
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Impeller Type Cast Iron
- Inlet (inches / mm) 3/80
- Maximum Flow Rate (L/min) 1000
- Net Installed Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw) 5.5/4.0
- Noise Level (dB) 109
- Oil Capacity (L) 1.1
- Outlet (inches / mm) 3/80
- Pump Type Aluminium Housing
- Starting System Method Recoil/Electric
- Suction Lift (m) 6
- Total Lift (m) 25
- Engine Model D300
- Max Flow Rate (litres/hr) 45
- Max Head (m) 25
- Max Solids* 9mm
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.