Hyundai 80mm 3" Diesel Trash Water Pump - DHYT80E
- A powerful diesel trash water pump which can deal with dirty and unrefined water.
- Capable of pumping debris up to 35mm in diameter.
- Powered by a 296cc D300 diesel engine.
- Pumps up to 880L/min.
- Lightweight and portable for easy transportation and storage.
The DHYT80E is an electric start diesel powered trash water pump, designed to withstand the challenges of unrefined and dirty water. Built with a tougher pump than the clean water pumps in the Hyundai range, particles and debris up to 35mm can be pumped easily by the DHYT80E without risk of causing damage to the internal components.
Powered by a robust and reliable 296cc D300 diesel engine and equipped with 3” (80mm) inlet and outlets, the DHYT80E is capable of pumping 880L/min, which is a massive 52,800L/hr. This fantastic pumping performance makes the DHYT80 the perfect diesel trash water pump for even the most demanding of jobs. The advantage of being powered by diesel rather than electric is the ability to take this machine away from locations that are powered by the mains supply, allowing you to pump wherever the job at hand requires.
Weighing only 73kg the DHYT80E is relatively lightweight for a machine of this size and power and can be transported from one location to another with assistance. The open frame that the main unit is housed in also helps with the portability of the DHYT80E as it doubles up as a handle for the user to hold on to. The compact design means that this machine can easily be stored in a van, shed, workshop, garage, etc.
Covered by Hyundai 1 year standard warranty.
- Fully Assembled Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 590 x 490 x 590
- Boxed Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 600 x 500 x 600
- Drive Type Direct Drive
- Engine Model Size (cc) 296
- Engine Model Type Hyundai D300
- Fuel Tank (L) 3.6
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Impeller Type Cast Iron
- Inlet (inches / mm) 3/80
- Maximum Flow Rate (L/min) 880
- Maximum Power @ 3000rpm (hp/kw) 5.5/4.0
- Maximum Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw) 6.0/4.4
- Net Installed Power @ 3000rpm (hp/kw) 5.0/3.68
- Net Installed Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw) 5.5/4.0
- Noise Level (dB) 109
- Oil Capacity (L) 1.1
- Outlet (inches / mm) 3/80
- Pump Type Aluminium housing
- Starting System Method Recoil/Electric
- Suction Lift (m) 6
- Total Lift (m) 25
- Engine Model D300
- Max Flow Rate (litres/hr) 60
- Max Head (m) 24
- Max Solids* 35mm
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.