Hyundai 52cc Petrol Garden Multi Tool 5-in1 Tool Set - HYMT5200X
5-in-1 Petrol Multi-Tool For Garden Maintenance
Combining a hedge trimmer, pole chainsaw, brush cutter, grass trimmer and 800mm extension shaft, this five-in-one multi-tool has everything a gardener needs to make short work of even the toughest gardening tasks.
Heavy Duty Garden Multi-Tool
The HYMT5200X multi-tool is a heavy-duty and powerful machine, all you need for those key garden tasks and not to be confused with under-powered less versatile alternatives.
Great Value All-In-One Machine For Your Garden
Save money when compared to buying individual machines and save on storage space whilst enjoying the same impressive power and versatility as several equivalent dedicated garden tools.
Reliable And Powerful
It’s powered by the IC52-J EURO 5 Hyundai 52cc 2-stroke high torque, low emissions easy recoil start petrol engine, which has tremendous mid-range torque so the machine does not have to be operated at maximum revs for best performance.
With a soft start recoil system and a digital rev limiter to protect the engine from overspeed damage, this multi-tool is ideal for both novice and experienced gardeners. It’s engineered to let you focus more on your gardening and less on maintaining the machine. If properly serviced, it will provide years of reliable service.
Easy Assembly, Quick-Change Garden Multi-Tool
Assembly out of the box is quick and easy, with a full quick start guide provided, and after mixing your 2-stroke fuel and oil mixture (40:1 unleaded petrol and semi-synthetic 2-stroke oil) you’ll be ready to tackle the garden in no time at all.
Comfort-First Design For All Garden Maintenance Tasks
Thanks to the ergonomic design this multi-tool is comfortable to use regardless of which attachment you’re using, and the full double shoulder harness provides additional support and weight distribution. With a quick-release clip system to attach the harness, it’s easy to find the most comfortable setting to suit your height. When not in use, the machine and attachments can be carried with ease, and take up minimal space in the garden shed.
In the box, you'll also find a tool kit and fuel mixing jug.
Grass Trimmer / Strimmer / Brushcutter
Supplied with a 2 string nylon cutting head and a 3-tooth metal blade, you can cut through tough weeds, brambles, dense scrub and overgrown grass with ease. The nylon cord is simple to replace, and the bump feed system allows you to effortlessly dispense more cord without interrupting your gardening. For thicker and tougher foliage, metal cutting blades should be used, which are more durable and capable of cutting through the densest of areas.
The nylon cutting head provides a cutting width of 430mm, and the cutting blades are capable of cutting to a width of 255mm, making them suitable for use in gardens of all sizes.
Chainsaw / Pole Saw / Pruner
The chainsaw has automatic chain lubrication for long life. When used on the ground it’s capable of making quick work of logs and fallen branches, and when combined with the extension shaft it can reach branches up to 4m from the ground. The 295mm cutting bar is built for medium-duty cutting requirements, suitable for all but the biggest of logs and branches.
With a blade length of 425mm, the hedge trimmer is built to prune large hedges with ease. It can be adjusted 180 degrees, with 12 positions to choose from with a double safety lock to keep the cutting head securely in place. When attached to the extension shaft, it can be used to prune even the tallest of hedgerows - or even hedgerows that are obstructed and hard to reach.
Providing approximately 800mm of reach, the quick release extension shaft is a convenient addition for gardeners who have tall trees or hedgerows on their property and eliminates the danger of working from a ladder. Attaching the shaft securely takes a matter of seconds, and due to the low weight and balance of the machine, it doesn’t hinder your ability to use the attachments with precision.
In The Box:
- HYMT5200X Garden Multi-Tool Power Unit
- Pole Saw
- Hedge Trimmer Attachments,
- Double Over-Shoulder Harness
- Cutting Guard
- Easy Feed Nylon String Cutting Head
- Three-tooth Metal Blade
- Fuel Mixing Jug
- Starter Nylon String
- Tool kit
- Fuel Mixing Jug
- User Manual
- Assembly Guide
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
- Attachments Hedge trimmer
- Engine Model_2 52cc 2-Stroke EURO 5 emissions
- Fuel Pre-mix unleaded petrol / semi synthetic 2-Stroke oil
- In The Box Hyundai 52cc Power unit
- Net Weight (kg) 9kg (varies depending on attachment)
- Chainsaw Blade Length 10inch
- Metal Blade Cutting Diameter 255mm
- Max Cutting Speed (RPM) (3 Tooth Blade) 6900 min·1 (rpm)m
- Max Cutting Speed (RPM) (Chainsaw) 20 m/s
- Max Cutting Speed (RPM) (Hedge Trimmer) 1550 min·1 (rpm)
- Max Cutting Speed (RPM) (Grass Trimmer) 6525 min·1 (rpm)
- Chainsaw Cut Length 260mm
- Hedge Trimmer Cut Length 425mm
- Cylinder Capacity 51.7 cm3
- Drive Centrifugal Clutch
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1 200 cm3
- Engine Idle Speed (RPM) 3000 min·1 (rpm)
- Ignition Electronic
- Model Number HYMT5200X
- Cord 4.0m
- Max Engine Output 1 .45 kW/ 2.0 hp
- Chainsaw Chain Length 10inch
- Max Engine Speed (RPM) (3 Tooth Cutting Blade) 9200 min•1 (rpm)
- Max Engine Speed (RPM) (Hedge Trimmer) 9200 min•1 (rpm)
- Max Engine Speed (RPM) (Grass Trimmer) 8700 min•1 (rpm)
- Hedge Trimmer Tooth Spacing 20mm
- Net Weight (Engine) Model 5.6 kg
- Max Engine Speed (RPM) (Chainsaw) 9200 min•1 (rpm)
- Type Multi-tool
- Starting System_system Soft pull
- Engine Size 52cc
- Trimmer Cutting Width 430mm
- Line Diameter 2.4mm - 2.5mm
- Fuel Type Petrol
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.