- A powerful and portable diesel clean water pump.
- Equipped with both recoil and electric start functionality.
- Powered by a D300 296cc diesel engine.
- Capable of pumping 600L/min.
- Can handle solids up to 9mm in diameter.
- A lightweight design, weighing only 51kg.
Ideal for use in both domestic and professional settings, the DHY50E is designed to handle tough jobs, including being used to prevent or minimise the damage that flooding can cause. The benefit of being powered by diesel, as opposed to electric water pumps, is that this machine can be used away from a power source and minimises the risk of electrocution.
Weighing only 51kg, the DHY50E is a lightweight machine and also very portable. The solid open-frame design not only protects the water pump but also doubles up as handles, allowing for easy transportation.
Covered by Hyundai 1 year standard warranty.
- Fully Assembled Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 540 x 450 x 540
- Boxed Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 550 x 460 x 550
- Drive Type Direct Drive
- Engine Model Size (cc) 221
- Engine Model Type Hyundai D200
- Fuel Tank (L) 3.6
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Impeller Type Cast Iron
- Inlet (inches / mm) 2/50
- Maximum Flow Rate (L/min) 600
- Maximum Power @ 3000rpm (hp/kw) 3.8/2.8
- Maximum Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw) 4.2/3.1
- Net Installed Power @ 3000rpm (hp/kw) 3.4/2.5
- Net Installed Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw) 3.8/2.8
- Noise Level (dB) 105
- Oil Capacity (L) 0.6
- Outlet (inches / mm) 2/50
- Pump Type Aluminium housing
- Starting System Method Recoil/Electric
- Suction Lift (m) 8
- Total Lift (m) 25
- Engine Model D200
- Fuel Capacity (L) 3.6
- Max Flow Rate (litres/hr) 36
- Max Head (m) 25
- Max Solids* 9mm
View All Hyundai
View All Spring Sale 2023
View All Storm Essentials
View All Water Pump
View All Water Pumps
Like Discounts & Hearing About Things First?
Then you need to sign up to our newsletter! Exclusive offers and promotions, as well as hearing about our new products before anyone else.