Hyundai 50mm 2" Electric Start Diesel Water Pump - DHY50E
- A powerful and portable diesel clean water pump.
- Equipped with both recoil and electric start functionality.
- Powered by a D300 296cc diesel engine.
- Capable of pumping 600L/min.
- Can handle solids up to 9mm in diameter.
- A lightweight design, weighing only 51kg.
Ideal for use in both domestic and professional settings, the DHY50E is designed to handle tough jobs, including being used to prevent or minimise the damage that flooding can cause. The benefit of being powered by diesel, as opposed to electric water pumps, is that this machine can be used away from a power source and minimises the risk of electrocution.
Weighing only 51kg, the DHY50E is a lightweight machine and also very portable. The solid open-frame design not only protects the water pump but also doubles up as handles, allowing for easy transportation.
Covered by Hyundai 1 year standard warranty.
- Fully Assembled Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 540 x 450 x 540
- Boxed Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 550 x 460 x 550
- Drive Type Direct Drive
- Engine Model Size (cc) 221
- Engine Model Type Hyundai D200
- Fuel Tank (L) 3.6
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Impeller Type Cast Iron
- Inlet (inches / mm) 2/50
- Maximum Flow Rate (L/min) 600
- Maximum Power @ 3000rpm (hp/kw) 3.8/2.8
- Maximum Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw) 4.2/3.1
- Net Installed Power @ 3000rpm (hp/kw) 3.4/2.5
- Net Installed Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw) 3.8/2.8
- Noise Level (dB) 105
- Oil Capacity (L) 0.6
- Outlet (inches / mm) 2/50
- Pump Type Aluminium housing
- Starting System Method Recoil/Electric
- Suction Lift (m) 8
- Total Lift (m) 25
- Engine Model D200
- Fuel Capacity (L) 3.6
- Max Flow Rate (litres/hr) 36
- Max Head (m) 25
- Max Solids* 9mm
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.