Hyundai 50mm 2" Electric Start Diesel Chemical Water Pump - DHYC50LE
- Diesel-driven water pump with a 50mm inlet/outlet (2" bore approx.)
- Tough plastic pump, specifically for pumping corrosive liquids, chemicals, liquid fertilizer or sea water
- 6hp four stroke diesel electric key start engine
- Maximum pumping head of 35m and lift of 7m
- Will pump up to 32,000 litres/hour - 533L/min
Diesel Electric Start Water Pump
Similar to the petrol version, the HY50C, the DHYC50LE is an electric start, diesel-driven chemical pump. The pump which is made out of plastic is to prevent any corrosion occurring that may damage the machine. This makes this water pump ideal for use with fresh water, but also with salt water, chemicals and liquid fertiliser. It can be used for commercial tasks and the plastic pump helps prevent corrosion, expanding the lifespan and preserves the running life of the entire machine.
The benefit of it being diesel powered as opposed to electric, which a lot of water pumps are, is that it can be used in locations that have limited access or is off-grid. Also, as there is no electricity supply needed, so the risk of electrocution by trailing electrical wires through water or puddles is removed.
D300 Diesel Engine
Powered by the rugged Hyundai D300 diesel engine, with electric start and it's own 12v self-enclosed battery, which makes this easy starting machine a pleasure to use and a joy to start.
Compared to smaller horsepower water pumps or petrol models, a diesel pump typically gets the job done in less time and is more economical to run, using red diesel commonly found on farms or for fishing boats.
Covered by Hyundai 1 year standard warranty.
- Fully Assembled Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 570 x 470 x 670
- Boxed Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 580 x 480 x 680
- Drive Type Direct Drive
- Engine Model Size (cc) 221
- Engine Model Type Hyundai D200
- 4 Stroke single cylinderFuel Tank (L) 3.6
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Impeller Type Nylon/Fibreglass
- Inlet (inches / mm) 2/50
- Maximum Flow Rate (L/min) 533
- Maximum Power @ 3000rpm (hp/kw) 3.8/2.8
- Maximum Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw) 4.2/3.1
- Net Installed Power @ 3000rpm (hp/kw) 3.4/2.5
- Net Installed Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw) 3.8/2.8
- Noise Level (dB) 105
- Oil Capacity (L) 0.6
- Outlet (inches / mm) 2/50
- Pump Type Nylon/Fibreglass
- Starting System Method Recoil/Electric
- Suction Lift (m) 7
- Total Lift (m) 35
- Starting System Remote
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.