Hyundai 50 Litre Low Noise, Oil Free, 100 PSI Electric Air Compressor - HY27550
The HY27550 is a powerful yet compact 1500w oil free low noise, often known as a ‘silent’ air compressor from Hyundai. Designed for DIY and trade applications the HY27550 silenced oil free air compressor is ideal for spray-painting, blowing away dirt and dust, nailing, inflating tyres or operating air tools.
Weighing 37kg the HY27550 air compressor is lighter than your conventional piston type air compressor and is completely oil free, so there is no risk of oil contamination in the air supply. The HY27550 features 2 large wheels and 2 robust rubber mounted feet and a front handle for easy maneuverability.
Powered by twin 750w motors giving a combined power of 1500w directly connected to the oil less pumps mounted on anti-vibration rubber mounts, makes it ideal for the home workshop or garage use where conventional residential power sockets are available.
This maintenance free compressor uses oil free diaphragm pumps to produce a clean air supply and considerably reduce noise compared to conventional piston compressors.
With a 50 litre tank capacity this compressor provides an air displacement of 11CFM/ 300 litres per minute and a maximum pressure of 7 bar/ 100psi.
The pressure control system automatically stops and starts the motor to maintain the pressure in the air tank and comes with a twin gauge air pressure regulator.
Fitted with Euro quick release connectors this compressor is fitted with a standard 13A UK Plug.
Covered by Hyundai 2 year standard warranty.
- Air Displacement(Cubic Feet Per Minute) 300 L/min 10Cubic Feet Per Minute (Air Flow 150 L/min 6Cubic Feet Per Minute)
- Air Outlet Euro Quick Release
- Dimensions L X W X H (mm) 650 x 300 x 630
- Discharge Pressure 7 bar / 100psi
- Max Pressure 7 bar / 100psi
- Model HY27550
- Motor Power 1.5kW / 2hp
- Motor Speed (RPM) 1450rpm
- Net Weight 37kg
- Sound Rating 60dB
- eAC Voltage 230v
- Pump (RPM) 1450
- Air Flow - FAD 150L/min / 5 CFM
- Tank Capacity (litres) 50
- Maximum Pressure (psi) 100
- Maximum Pressure (bar) 7
- Air Displacement (LPM) 300
- Air Displacement (CFM) 10
- Air Flow - FAD (L/MIN) 150
- Air Flow - FAD (CFM) 5
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.