Hyundai 5.2kW/6.5kVA Silenced Standby Single Phase Diesel Generator - DHY6000SE
- Produces 5.2kW / 6.5kVA maximum output
- Electric start with ATS compatibility
- Efficient Hyundai D420 engine
- Equipped with a large 16L fuel tank for a long running time
- Comes fitted with safety features such as low oil alert and automatic engine shut down
- Low noise sound attenuated canopy
- 12 month Hyundai Warranty
The Best Selling Standby Diesel Generator
The Hyundai DHY6000SE is one of the most popular sub 10kW standby diesel generators available on the market today. The compact size, clean power output and low noise make it a reliable source of backup electrical power for your business or home and is portable enough for fieldwork.
Reliable Hyundai Power
The DHY6000SE is powered by Hyundai's efficient, low emission, 4 stroke D420 10hp engine and produces 5.2kW of clean power to your home or business.
The generator has 1 x 115V 16amp, 1x 115V 32amp and 1 x 230V 32amp sockets, allowing you to power a wide range of equipment.
It also benefits from a sophisticated AVR alternator.
The large 16-litre fuel tank can provide up to 16 hours of run time @ 50% load and the DHY6000 has the ability to run off red diesel making it, even more, cost-effective.
Ease Of Use
The DHY6000SE features electric start and a convenient digital control panel which displays the frequency, voltage and total run time.
The DHY6000SE backup power generator is compatible with an optional Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS). An ATS will sense the power cut and automatically start the generator even if you're not around. Once the power has been restored, the ATS will again, automatically switch you back to mains power.
The built-in low oil alarm and automatic shutdown keep the generator safe during operation and ensure the engine is protected at all times.
The DHY6000SE is part of the Hyundai silent range so is a quiet generator and comes with a sound attenuated canopy to reduce overall noise levels making it suitable for domestic or low noise areas.
The canopy has large, hinged access panels to make routine maintenance and inspection much easier and is mounted on wheels for ease of movement.
In The Box
- Hyundai DHY6000SE Generator
- User Manual
- Rated/Prime kVA* 5.6
- Rated/Prime kW 4.5
- Max/Standby kVA* 6
- Max/Standby kW 5.2
- Phase Single
- Voltage 110 / 230
- Connection Method(s) Sockets - 1 x 115V/16A, 2 x 230v
- Rated Speed (RPM) 3000
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Max/Continuous Current (Amps) 22.60869565
- Power Factor (Cosφ) 1
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Fuel Tank (Litres) 16
- Noise Level @ 1m 75% load (dB) 96
- Noise Level @ 7m 75% load (dB) 70
- Hyundai Diesel Engine Model D400E
- Power Output (hp) 10
- Engine Displacement (CC) 418
- No. of Cylinders 1
- Recommended Oil Type 15w40 / 10w40
- Oil Capacity (Litres) 1.75
- Fuel Regulation/Governor System Mechanical
- Cooling Forced Air-Cooled
- Alternator Model D400-SO1-4
- Voltage Regulation AVR
- Net Weight (kg) 152
- Gross Weight (kg) 164
- Wheel Kit? Yes
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 930 x 530 x 720
- Battery (Ah) 12v 36a/h
- ATS / MTS Compatible Yes
- Warranty (years) 1
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.