Hyundai 400w Electric Submersible Low Depth Water Pump - HYSP400CD
- 400W / 230V Electric Submersible Clean/ Dirty & Low Depth Water Pump.
- Handles Solids Up To 30mm.
- Fitted As Standard With 13A 3 Pin Shockproof Plug & 10m Power Cord.
- Max Flow Rate 11000 Litres Per Hour.
- Max Depth 7 Metres.
- Max Head (Lift Height) 5.8 Metres.
- Efficient Water Cooling For Long Term Reliability.
- Water Level ON/OFF Float Switch.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
The HYSP400CD is an electric clean and dirty water submersible water pump from Hyundai. Manufactured from tough, durable and corrosion proof materials the HYSP400CD is ideal for a wide range of dirty water pumping applications.
11000 Litre Per Hour
Powered by a 400W / 230v electric motor the HYSP400CD has a pumping capacity of 11000 litres per hour. With a maximum submersion depth of 7m and a maximum delivery height of 5.8m, the HYSP400CD has an outlet hose size of 25mm - 32mm (1” to 1 ¼”).
Automatic Turn Off
Fitted with an automatic float switch for water level control the HYSP400CD has a low consumption electric motor with overload protection. Perfect for draining hot tubs, pools and ornamental fish ponds. The float switch will turn the pump off when the water reaches a predetermined level to avoid damage to the pump.
Water Temperature up to 35 °C
This Hyundai submersible pump is suitable for draining pits, sumps, ditches and footings the HYSP400CD can pump water up to a temperature of 35 °C and handle debris and particles up to 30mm.
10M Power Cable
Fitted with a 10m power cable gives the HYSP400CD greater flexibility and a long distance away from the power source, the moulded carry handle increases portability. It is recommended that an RCD is always used with a submersible pump as should be the case whenever electrical products are used near water.
Easy Use Sub Pump
With low service and maintenance requirements, the HYSP400CD Electric Submersible Water Pump is incredibly user-friendly and has full UK parts back up.
Covered by Hyundai 3 year UK platinum warranty.
In The Box:
- HYSP400CD Submersible Water Pump
- Outlet Hose Connector
- User Manual
- Cable Length 10m
- Height 330
- Length 220
- Dimensions Unit Millimetres
- Width 160
- Max Flow Rate (litres/hr) 11000
- Max Head (m) 5.8
- Max Solids* 30mm
- Maximum Submersion Depth 7m
- Model HYSP400CD
- Outlet Hose Diameter 25 - 35mm
- Rated Voltage 230V - 50hz
- Starting System Button
- Net Weight (kg) 4.1
- Power 400w
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.