- High performing 2400W 2-speed motor: Ideal for regularly felling medium-sized trees and cutting dense logs
- 16” bar with 15m/s chain: Provides excellent medium-duty cutting power
- Easy to maintain: Tool-free assembly and automatic chain lubrication system
- Weighs just 6.6kg: Lightweight and easy to use
- Generous 12m power cable: Saves you having to reach for an extension lead
- Ergonomic design: Comfortable to use for extended periods
- Peace of mind: 3 year Hyundai warranty
Hyundai Electric Chainsaw HYC2400E
The HYC2400E is a lightweight electric chainsaw from Hyundai. Powered by a 2400W / 2.4kW motor, it is the ideal chainsaw for day-to-day woodcutting tasks including felling medium-sized trees and cutting dense logs.
16" Oregon Cutting Bar
The high-quality 16 inch (40cm) Oregon bar has a 15m/s chain speed to provide excellent medium-duty cutting power, perfect for a range of tasks around the garden.
Comfortable To Use
Lightweight at just 6.6kg, the HYC2400E also features an ergonomic soft grip rear handle, which makes the chainsaw comfortable to use for extended periods and also makes it extra easy to handle.
Easy To Assemble
This corded electric chainsaw is quick and easy to assemble out of the box with no tools needed, so you can get started on any gardening tasks as soon as possible.
Sturdy and Long-Lasting
To increase the Hyundai HYC2400E electric saw’s lifespan, it includes a handle-mounted cable loop to prevent any excessive tension, or the cable being pulled from the machine.
Easy To Maintain
The transparent chain oil tank, visible from both sides of the 2400W chainsaw, can easily be checked and topped up to help extend chain life. Note that we recommended to use a high-quality chain lubrication oil.
Simple To Use
To make using this chainsaw as simple as possible, the HYC2400E features tool-less, one-handed chain tensioning and automatic chain lubrication, allowing you to get the very best performance out of your chainsaw and minimising any interruption to your gardening.
Chainsaw Safety Features
The Hyundai HYC2400E has an electric/mechanical chain brake which is activated in the event of a kick-back by pushing the brake handle forward, stopping the chainsaw in approximately 0.15 seconds. Its toughened steel spiked bumper also improves stability for controlled cutting.
Easy and safe to use, the main advantages of electric chainsaws over petrol engine chainsaws are: no highly flammable petrol, no 2-stroke oil to mix with the petrol, low noise levels and no pull-starting problems.
Peace of mind
The HYC2400E corded electric chainsaw comes with a 3 year Hyundai warranty with full UK parts and service backup to maintain your saw for years to come.
- Start Method Electric
- Bar (inches) 16
- Chain Pitch Size (inches) 3/8
- Chain Lubrication Automatic
- Handle Type Soft Grip
- Safety Features Anti-kickback safety brake
- AC Voltage 230/240
- Cable Length (m) 12
- Power (w) 2400
- Chain Speed (RPM) (m/s) 15
- Chain Stopping Speed (Kickback) ?0.12s
- Vibration Level (m/s2) 6.55
- Oil Type Chain Lubricating Oil
- Gross Weight (kg) 7.1
- Net Weight (kg) 6.6
- Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) 220 x 250 x 830
- Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) 230 x 260 x 480
- Fuel Type Electric
- Product Type Chainsaw
- Warranty (years) 3
- In The Box HYC2400E Chainsaw, 16” Oregon Bar, 1 Oregon Chain, Bar Cover, User Manual
View All Chainsaw
View All Chainsaws
View All Christmas Gift Ideas
View All Garden Equipment
View All Hyundai
View All Hyundai Sale
View All Hyundai Summer Sale
View All Spring Sale 2023
View All Storm Essentials
Like Discounts & Hearing About Things First?
Then you need to sign up to our newsletter! Exclusive offers and promotions, as well as hearing about our new products before anyone else.