Hyundai 208cc Petrol Powered Electric Start Wood Chipper - HYCH7070E-2
Heavy Duty Wood Chipper
The Hyundai heavy duty wood chipper makes quick and easy work of small to medium-sized branches making garden maintenance and clearance much easier.
Up to 70mm Branch Diameter
The garden shredder has a strong but efficient electric start Hyundai engine and the large hopper mouth gives the chipper the capability of tackling tree branches up to 70mm in diameter with ease, producing great wood chips for the garden.
Off Road Tyres
The large pneumatic tyres (for off road use only) and handle make manoeuvrability simple over any terrain and the front mounted tool box adds handy storage for tools.
The chipper includes sturdy feet to keep the shredder static during operation and an emergency stop bar for safety.
The Hyundai HYCH7070E-2 with its 3-year warranty is a great all rounder if you are looking for a wood chipper, garden shredder or wood shredder for DIY, Landscape or wood chipper hire.
- A heavy duty wood chipper, powered by a 208cc, 7hp 4-stroke petrol engine.
- Has a maximum chipping capacity of 70mm, allowing you to feed in all but the biggest tree branches.
- Built with an infeed throat opening of 150mm x 150mm, and feed hopper opening of 350mm x 300mm.
- The rear chute provides you with complete control over where the wood chippings are spread.
- Fitted with large pneumatic wheels for easy transportation, and rugged feet to keep it static during operation.
- Engine Size: 208cc
- Oil Capacity: 0.6l
- Starting System: Recoil & Electric
- Chipping Capacity: 70mm
- Disc Speed RPM: 2880
- Feed Hopper Opening Size: 350mm x 300mm
- Infeed Throat Opening Size: 150mm x 150mm
- Tyres: Pneumatic
- Weight: 75kg
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.