Genuine Numatic Henry HepaFlo Filter Bags - NVM-1CH - Pack of 10
Designed especially for Henry, Henry HepaFlo Bags maximise capacity and airflow, delivering peak suction. 3-layers of material increase filtration, meaning what goes in, stays in and Henry’s innovative self-seal tab locks all the dust in the bag, so you can empty with no dust and no mess.
Genuine pack of 10 HepaFlo dustbags for Henry, Hetty, Basil, James, RSV, VNR, VNP models and more.
- The Perfect Fit
- Maximise Capacity
- Increase Filtration
- Enhance Airflow
- Easy & Clean Emptying
- Extend Machine Life
- Suitable for all: 160, 180, 200, 240, 250 and 300 types of tubs which include, Numatic Henry, Hetty, Harry, James JVP180, Basil NB200, Henry Extra, Henry Turbo, Henry Hound, Henry Plus HET200, HET200A, HVR200, HVR200A, HVR200P, HVR200M, HVR204, HVR204P, HVX200, HVX200A, HHR200, HVR200-22, HVC200, JVR225, JVC235, NB200, NV/SE 250, 350, NV200, NVR225, NRV200, NVR200+, JVH180, Rucksack, RSV200, RSV130, RSV130T, NQS250-22, NVQ200-22, NQS200T, NQS200, NQS250T, NVQ254, NVQ252, NVQ250B, NVQ250, NVQ200T, NVQ204, NVQ202, NVQ200, NST220A, PVT220A, PVR200A, NRV200T, NRV204, NRV200, NVR200A, VNR200, PSP200A, PSP180A, NSP200A, NSP180, NVP200, NVP180, NVH200, NVH180, NNV204, NNV200, NV200, NVP200-2, NRV200-22. HET200-22 Harry HHR200A, James JVP180A, NuSave NSP180A, NSP200A, NSR200A, ProSave PSP180A, PSP200A, ProVac PVR200A, HZQ250, HZQ200, RSAV200, RSV200T, RSV204P, RSV204, RSV200M, RSV200P, RSV200, RSAV130, RSV130T, RSV134P, RSV134, RSV130P, RSV130M, RSV130, MFQ300, AVQ250, NB200, JVH180, JVP180, JVP180A.
- Genuine Bags
- Pack of 10
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: 3 - 5 days*
- Express Delivery: Next Day (Mon - Thu) - Orders Placed Before 2pm*
Delivery Charges (Under £100 Order Value)
FREE Delivery For Orders £100 +
- Express Delivery Upto 45kg: £7.99
- Standard Delivery Upto 2.5kg: £3.99
- Standard Delivery 2.5kg - 45kg: £5.99
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery time frames are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time frame.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.