The BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Carpet Cleaner is a powerful, lightweight and easy to manuoeuvre carpet cleaner that achieves professional results without having to rent a cleaner.
With twelve rows of Dual Dirtlifter® PowerBrushes, consistent water temperature and a tank capacity of 3.7l, the BISSELL® ProHeat TM 2X Revolution TM Carpet & Upholstery Washer takes domestic carpet cleaning to professional levels and beyond. Remove ingrained dirt and stains from all carpets thanks to a set of tools that make it easy to clean stairs, upholstery, and all those hard-to-reach areas.
Express Clean Mode offers quick and easy cleaning that dries in 30 minutes** so you and your pets can get back to your floors. Lightweight design and low-profile foot make it easy to maneuver around and under furniture.
- Specifically designed to deeply wash and clean your carpets, lifting away spots and stains gently
- Powerful carpet cleaning device with 12 rows of rotating DirtLifter PowerBrushes to remove deep down dirt
- 3.7 litres tank capacity, to clean around 40m2 so you don't have to refill and empty tanks often
- Attach the hose and specialized tools for spot cleaning on stairs, upholstery and more
- Two Tank system keeps clean and dirty water separate
- Heated Cleaning provides optimal cleaning performance at all times
- Powerful Surround Suction providing a 30 minute drying time
- Custom Cleaning allows you to chose the correct mode for the cleaning tasks
- Easy to remove tanks for easy fill/emptying
- Removable front nozzle and low profile foot
- 8cm tough stain brush and 8oz Professional carpet cleaning formula sample included
- 6 Year Guarantee
- WARRANTY PERIOD: 6 years
- FLOOR TYPES: Carpet and area rugs
- WATER TANK CAPACITY: 3.7 l
- WATTAGE: 800 W
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 7.94 kg
- FREE STANDING: Yes
- CORD LENGTH: 7 m
- NOISE LEVEL: 82 DECIBEL
- EDGECLEANING: Yes
- HOSE LENGTH: 2.1 m
- REMOVABLE WATER TANK: Yes
View All Bissell
View All Carpet Cleaners
View All Domestic Carpet Cleaners
View All Machines
Like Discounts & Hearing About Things First?
Then you need to sign up to our newsletter! Exclusive offers and promotions, as well as hearing about our new products before anyone else.