WiFi Smart Plugs With Energy Monitor - UK 3 Pin Socket - Voice Control Or App
ENER-J’s Wi-Fi Smart Plug connects to the Internet through WiFi network and controls the power of home appliances, smart phone or any other device. It can control the switch of plug and track the status of plug at any place where network is available on your smart phone. What more, you can monitor your energy consumption of each Appliance/devices connected on your Ener-J Wi-Fi mini Smart Plug.
Voice Control: ENER-J's smart plug works with Amazon Alexa/Echo, Google Home/Assistant, with voice control directly. No hub required.
App Remote Control: Our smart plug, with free App, allows you to control your device anytime and anywhere as you want.
Energy Monitor: ENER-J's WiFi plugs track down power consumption for each appliance. Set a on/off routine and it will help to save energy and money.
For Smart Home Living: Time to have a smart home and customize a schedule or scene of all your devices. Timer,schedule and scene function enables electronics such as lamps, coffee machine, water heater, thermostats, fans, switches, humidifier on/off automatically based on your own routine or scene.
- Safety Guaranteed: Featured with ABS fire-retardant housing. Overload protection circuit. Sliding safety cover design.
- Supports 2.4G WiFi network.
- Supports Monitoring Energy consumption
- Supports Amazon Alexa and Google home.
- Supports Smart configure net technology, easy to access settings.
- Support status tracking, home appliances status timely feedback to your device.
- Support Max 8 timing task.
- Support Max 150 WiFi smart devices from one smart phone.
- Easy installation, easy handling and can be activated immediately and stably.
- FCC,CE, ROHS, RED approval.
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: 5 days*
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 days*
- Express Delivery Upto 45kg: £7.99
- Standard Delivery Upto 2.5kg: £3.99
- Standard Delivery 2.5kg - 45kg: £5.99
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery time frames are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time frame.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.