Smart WiFi Portable Heater 1800W - Compact With Thermostat And Oscillation
This ENER-J Wi-Fi smart fan heater can be used on its own or in combination with your other ENER-J Smart Home devices.
Use the touch buttons on the front – or operate it remotely through the ENERJSMART app – to set the temperature, heating power, horizontal pan or set it on a timer or a schedule.
By combining the app with your favourite voice assistant (Google Home or Amazon Alexa) you can even control it using voice commands.
All of this is possible without the need of an additional hub or gateway.
- Set the temperature with the buttons on the front, your ENERJSMART app or by voice in combination with Google Home or Amazon Alexa
- Connects directly to your Wi-Fi so you can control it from anywhere in the world
- Simply set a timer or a schedule for automated heating
- The heater uses the full 1800 W to quickly heat up the room - and when approaching the target temperature it automatically lowers the heating power to 1800 W
- Activate the horizontal pan for optimized air flow throughout the room
- The small footprint of only 19 cm makes this powerful heater suitable for small rooms
|Power plug||BS / Type C (CEE 7/17)|
|Cable length||1.80 m|
|Frequency range||2412 - 2462 MHz|
|Input voltage||230 VAC 50 Hz|
|Maximum radio transmit power||20 dBm|
|Safety functions||Overheat Protection|
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: FREE - 3 to 5 days*
- Express Delivery: £5.99 - Next Day (Mon - Thu) - Orders Placed Before 2pm*
Delivery Charges To Europe
- Standard Delivery Upto 1.0kg: £6.99
- Standard Delivery 1.1kg - 2.5kg: £10.99
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.