Vax Spotwash Spot Cleaner - Compact Carpet Cleaner For Stain Removal
VAX SpotWash spot cleaner effectively removes spills and stains, by combining powerful suction and deep hygienic cleaning tools, with a specifically formulated cleaning solution designed to target everyday stains.
- 1.6 litre water capacity
- Water tank can be removed so it's easy to refill
- Cleaning brush works wonders on carpets & hard floors
- Special design makes it easy to carry around
- Has a 1.5m cleaning hose for hard to reach areas
Suitable for use on multiple surfaces around the home, including; carpet, upholstery, stairs, car interiors and sealed hard floors.
Sprays, scrubs and removes everyday marks and mess from around your home.
Easy To Empty And Clean
Long Reach Hose
The slim design of SpotWash will comfortably fit on a step, and the 1.5m long hose allows you to easily clean further.
Self Clean Function
The self clean function efficiently flushes the hose out, helping to remove dirt and debris left in the hose after cleaning.
Keep your floors in tip-top shape with this carpet cleaner from Vax. Because it has a 1.6 litre capacity, you won’t have to keep refilling it often. But when you need to top it up, you can simply remove it and fill it up. And if you’re switching between the living room and the kitchen, the cleaning brush will easily tackle stains and dirt, as it works on carpets and tiles. Those hard-to-reach areas won’t be an issue either thanks to the 1.5m hose – you’ll effortlessly get to every nook and cranny without having to plug it in closer. Plus, this model is portable, so you can carry it around and not hurt your back.
- Effectively tackles everyday spills and stains
- Combines powerful suction with deep hygienic cleaning tools
- Suitable for use on multiple surfaces around the home
- Great on carpets, upholstery, stairs, car interiors and sealed hard floors
- Versatile cleaning - sprays, scrubs and removes everyday marks and mess
- Easy to empty and clean - dirty water tank has a large opening
- Slim, compact design - can be conveniently stored in small cupboards
- Self clean function - efficiently flushes the hose out, helping to remove dirt and debris
- Long reach 1.5m hose and 10cm wide cleaning path
- Includes hard floor tool, 250ml solution and multi-surface tool
- 1.6 Litre capacity
- Weight: 3.89 (Kg)
- Hard Floor Tool
- Multi-Surface Tool
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.