*HIRE MACHINE* Truvox Orbis UHS Battery Burnisher Rental - Ultra High Speed 17" Burnisher Hire
*HIRE / RENTAL MACHINE*
Prices displayed are per day.
Truvox Orbis Cordless Burnisher Battery powered OCB451500 ultra high speed rotary cordless burnisher designed for daytime cleaning, when customers, staff or patients are present.
Burnishes at 1500 rpm for highly polished floors.
The Orbis Cordless Burnisher is ideal for retail, healthcare and educational premises.
Up to 1.5 hours burnishing on a single battery charge.
Straight line cleaning and 43 cm working width for maximum productivity.
Effective dust control system.
Low profile for greater accessibility in all those awkward places.
Central castor wheel with a more evenly distributed pad loading.
- Hard floor polishing
- Day time burnishing - no trailing cables and very quiet when in use
- Battery powered
- 1500 rpm
- Supplied with drive board - Pads are optional extra
|1 Day (24 hr)||£50.00+ vat / 60.00 inc|
|3 - 5 Days||£40.00 + vat / £48.00 inc Per Day|
|6 - 7 Days||£37.50 + vat / £45.00 inc Per Day|
|8 - 14 Days||£30.00 + vat / £36.00 inc Per Day|
|15 - 28 Days||£25.00 + vat / £30.00 inc Per Day|
|29 + Days||£22.00 + vat / £26.40 inc Per Day|
Deposit: £120.00 + vat / £144.00 inc - Payable on collection. Credit / debit card, cash or BACs transfer only.
- Machine is collection only on the start date you pick with the rental.
- Delivery is available but please contact us first to discuss delivery costs.
- £120+ vat (£144 inc) refundable deposit is taken up-front. This MUST be paid in person when collecting the machine. Cash, card or BACs transfer deposit can be taken, machine will not be released until deposit is paid.
- Deposit is refunded in full when the machine has been inspected upon its return.
- Photographic ID must be produced that we will take a copy of when collecting the machine (driving licence or passport only).
- Any damage caused due to misuse will result in deposit not being refunded.
- Deposit is non refundable if machine is returned to us later than agreed and paid for unless discussed and agreed to in advance.
- Machine must be cleaned thoroughly before return. If the machine is sent back soiled, a portion of the deposit will be kept for cleaning costs.
- When collecting the machine, we can assist in loading. Please make sure you use a suitable vehicle for the machine hired, and that you can secure the machine in your vehicle.
- We (Spare and Square) are not liable for any damage caused when using this machine.