Tomcat Sport Walk Behind Heavy Duty Scrubber Dryer With Edge Oscillating Head
The Tomcat Sport battery powered disc scrubber dryer is available with 20" and 26" scrub widths for excellent manoeuvrability and for quick coverage of medium sized areas, such as school dining rooms and corridors and car showrooms too. A powerful actuator applies pressure to the scrub deck for outstanding results on vinyl, safety floors, tiles, resin, concrete, sealed wood, marble and terrazzo floors. The powerful variable speed forward and reverse, all metal gear drive transaxel makes moving the machine around effortless, even with a full tank of water! Safe and simple to use, the Sports robust quality and superb results make it a favourite with owners and operators all over the world.
Squeegee adjustments made simple with simple wing-nuts allows toolless maintenance of the squeegee blade. Front fill system features a stianless screen protecting your scrubber from debris for easy bucket filling. Tip back clam shell design. Disk model has gimballed drivers which improves cleaning on irregular floors.
Available with a 20", 24" or 28" Edge osciallating head, and fitted as standard with an all metal gear transaxel.
- EDGE: Used in Schools, Shopping Centres, Airports and other medium to large sized areas for maintaining and stripping floor finish.
The Sport with oscillating technology is a versatile cleaner, deep cleaner & floor preparation machine, with a large range of pads, screens & specialist tooling for all hard floor types. The Sport E will clean & renovate non slip, marble, terrazzo, profiled, wood, tiled, painted, concrete, & vinyl flooring. Stripping multiple layers of floor polish from vinyl floors without harsh chemicals is a simple safer task.
A large range of conventional & specialist pads, screens & tooling is available for the EDGE models, enabling the operator to undertake a large range of tasks. Grout Cleaning - Diamond Polishing - Floor Polish Removal - Deep Cleaning – Renovation are all easier with EDGE.
- LCD Display, 4 hour meters & Diagnostics
- Automatic brush pressure control with 5 settings
- Choice Of Brush
- All steel 3/16"|4.7mm|6 ga powder coated frame supports weight of machine.
- 13 gal / 49 l Poly Solution Tank with "Site Tube" level gauge and integrated drain hose
- 15 gal / 57 l Poly recovery tank with 1.5"/38mm diameter drain hose with flow control
- STAINLESS EDGE DECK: 1.0 HP / 2500 RPM - 3 Weights (16.5/ea), Blue Pad
- Brush Down Pressure: Up to 125 lbs (57 kg) / 500 lbs (226.8 kg) Capacity Actuator
- Shroud protects Disk Scrub Deck
- 0.8 HP / 3 stage vacuum motor
- Patent Pending Bandeau for Noise Reduction and Vac Protection
- Vacuum Clogged / Full Operator Alert System
- Laser cut steel curved squeegee design with 4 sided rear blade
- Manual Squeegee Lift / 250 lb capacity cable
- Drain Saver System
- Stainless fasteners throughout where possible
- Smart Solution turns off solution when scrubber pauses or is turned off
- Powerful variable speed forward/reverse transaxle, all metal gear drive unit.
- Grey Non-Marking, Heavy Duty, Solid tires front | Heavy Duty Casters rear
- Squeegee Size: 20" - 33" and 26" - 36"
- WET 150ah batteries
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.