This neat, compact floor scrubber is a handy enough size for cleaning down narrow walk ways, between doorways and around plant and equipment while still being heavy duty enough to really clean any kind of floor.
The Recon is available in a 17" or 20" disk cleaning head and there is a range of different brushes and pads available to maximise performance in any environment, on any kind of floor.
With many features of larger Tomcat power scrubbers, Recon delivers a professional clean in small or congested areas.
The heavy-duty powder-coated steel chassis ensures Recon is strong enough to handle the harshest environments. The 200rpm brush speed and 38L solution/recovery tank provide an efficient and effective clean across the majority of hard surfaces.
Available with a 17" or 20" brush head, and available with traction or brush assist.
- All Steel powder coated steel frame
- 38 Litre Solution Tank With Sight Tube Level Gauge And Integrated Drain Hose
- 38 Litre Recover Tank With Drain Hose
- Brush Speed: 200rpm
- Brush Pressure: Upto 45kgs / 226.8 kg
- 3 Stage High Powered Vacuum Motor
- Laser Cut Steel Curved Squeegee Bar With Turnable Rear Blade
- Manual Squeegee Lift
- Smart Solution System (Turns Off Solution When Machine Pauses Or Turned Off)
- Adjustable Brush Pressure Assist
- Grey Non Marking Rear Solid Tyres
- Heavy Duty Front Castors
- Squeegee Sizes: 17" Machine 30" Squeegee / 20" Machine 34" Squeegee
- Head / Brush Size: 17" or 20"
- Traction Drive: Optional
- On Board Battery Charger
- 130ah Batteries