The Tomcat Micromini battery powered edge scrubber dryer is available with 20" and 24" scrub widths for excellent manoeuvrability and for quick coverage of medium sized areas, such as school dining rooms and corridors and car showrooms too. A powerful actuator applies pressure to the edge scrub deck for outstanding results on vinyl, safety floors, tiles, resin, concrete, sealed wood, marble and terrazzo floors. Safe and simple to use, the MicroMinis’ robust quality and superb results make it a favourite with owners and operators all over the world.
The EDGE scrub system creates an orbital scrubbing action, combined with heavy brush pressure to scrub or strip all types of floor, using less water and chemicals. The design of the scrub deck enables scrubbing right up to edges and in tight corners.
Squeegee adjustments made simple with simple wing-nuts allows toolless maintenance of the squeegee blade. Front fill system features a stianless screen protecting your scrubber from debris for easy bucket filling. Tip back clam shell design. Disk model has gimballed drivers which improves cleaning on irregular floors. 500 lb. capacity scrub deck actuator. Curved squeegee with 2-sided rear blade. Adjustable stainless handlebar. Transparent lid to view tank.
Available with a 20" or 24" Edge oscillating head and traction motor as standard.
- All Steel powder coated steel frame
- 38 Litre Solution Tank With Sight Tube Level Gauge And Integrated Drain Hose
- 38 Litre Recover Tank With Drain Hose
- Head Speed: 2500rpm
- Brush Pressure: Upto 45kgs / 226.8 kg
- 3 Stage High Powered Vacuum Motor
- Laser Cut Steel Curved Squeegee Bar With Turnable Rear Blade
- Manual Squeegee Lift
- Smart Solution System (Turns Off Solution When Machine Pauses Or Turned Off)
- Adjustable Brush Pressure Assist
- Heavy Duty Rear Tyres
- Heavy Duty Front Castors
- Squeegee Sizes: 30" or 34" Squeegee
- Head Size: 20" or 24"
- Traction Drive: Yes
- On Board Battery Charger
- 130ah Batteries