Tomcat Carbon Large Walk Behind Heavy Duty Scrubber Dryer With Cylindrical Head
Tomcat's Carbon Floor Scrubber Dryer is known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer. The Carbon Floor Scrubber Dryer comes equipped with a Traction drive which includes a powerful all-gear transaxle for climbing ramps and max operator ease.
While keeping with the constant durability that Tomcat machines have to offer, your operators will find the Carbon Floor Scrubber Dryer easy to manoeuvre into tight areas, and simple to service. The deck is protected by steel guards and large polyurethane rollers to keep the unit from marking walls.
The cylindrical scrub deck is available in 25" or 29" sizes.
- LCD Display, 4 hour meters & Diagnostics
- Automatic brush pressure control with 5 settings
- Choice Of Brush
- All steel 3/16"|4.7mm|6 ga powder coated frame supports weight of machine.
- 21 gal / 80 l Poly Solution Tank with "Site Tube" level gauge and integrated drain hose
- 23 gal / 87 l Poly recovery tank with 1.5"/38mm diameter drain hose with flow control
- STAINLESS CYLINDRICAL DECK: Dual 0.75 HP(25") 1.0 HP(29") motors / 750 RPM brush speed
- Brush Down Pressure: Up to 175 lbs (79 kg) / 500 lbs (226.8 kg) Capacity Actuator
- 0.8 HP / 3 stage vacuum motor
- Patent Pending Bandeau for Noise Reduction and Vac Protection
- Vacuum Clogged / Full Operator Alert System
- Trojan (4) - 6V-210ah WET Batteries Standard
- Console style 24VDC/25A - 120VAC automatic Charger
- Laser cut steel curved squeegee design with 4 sided rear blade
- Manual Lift / 250 lb capacity cable
- Drain Saver System
- Stainless fasteners throughout where possible
- Smart Solution turns off solution when scrubber pauses or is turned off
- Powerful variable speed forward/reverse transaxle, all metal gear drive unit.
- Grey Non-Marking, Heavy Duty, Solid Tires front | Heavy Duty Casters rear
- Squeegee Size: 25" Head - 36" and 29" Head - 39"
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.