Tomcat's Carbon Floor Scrubber Dryer is known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer. The Carbon Floor Scrubber Dryer comes equipped with a Traction drive which includes a powerful all-gear transaxle for climbing ramps and max operator ease.
While keeping with the constant durability that Tomcat machines have to offer, your operators will find the Carbon Floor Scrubber Dryer easy to manoeuvre into tight areas, and simple to service. The deck is protected by steel guards and large polyurethane rollers to keep the unit from marking walls.
The cylindrical scrub deck is available in 25" or 29" sizes.
- LCD Display, 4 hour meters & Diagnostics
- Automatic brush pressure control with 5 settings
- Choice Of Brush
- All steel 3/16"|4.7mm|6 ga powder coated frame supports weight of machine.
- 21 gal / 80 l Poly Solution Tank with "Site Tube" level gauge and integrated drain hose
- 23 gal / 87 l Poly recovery tank with 1.5"/38mm diameter drain hose with flow control
- STAINLESS CYLINDRICAL DECK: Dual 0.75 HP(25") 1.0 HP(29") motors / 750 RPM brush speed
- Brush Down Pressure: Up to 175 lbs (79 kg) / 500 lbs (226.8 kg) Capacity Actuator
- 0.8 HP / 3 stage vacuum motor
- Patent Pending Bandeau for Noise Reduction and Vac Protection
- Vacuum Clogged / Full Operator Alert System
- Trojan (4) - 6V-210ah WET Batteries Standard
- Console style 24VDC/25A - 120VAC automatic Charger
- Laser cut steel curved squeegee design with 4 sided rear blade
- Manual Lift / 250 lb capacity cable
- Drain Saver System
- Stainless fasteners throughout where possible
- Smart Solution turns off solution when scrubber pauses or is turned off
- Powerful variable speed forward/reverse transaxle, all metal gear drive unit.
- Grey Non-Marking, Heavy Duty, Solid Tires front | Heavy Duty Casters rear
- Squeegee Size: 25" Head - 36" and 29" Head - 39"