SlipStream Pro Electric GT Pressure Washer With 18" Surface Cleaner
Ideal for domestic or professional use, the Slipstream™ Pro Electric GT pressure washer with 18” surface cleaner is a cut above other mains powered pressure washers on the market. Powering a twin handles 18-inch surface cleaner thanks to 12LPM water flow, 110bar and 1600psi, this system offers fast and effective cleaning.
For the homeowner or business start-up looking for efficient and professional results, this mains powered medium duty system is a great investment.
- Pressure Control Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Trolley Mounted
- Foldable Handle for ease of storage
- Lance Holster
- Lance with Swivel Connector to prevent hose tangling when cleaning
- Storage Compartment
Cleaning coverage for a typical day with 18” Surface Cleaner:
- Block Paving: 250 sqm
- Paving Slabs: 300 sqm
- Concrete: 375 sqm
- Block paving/concrete/flagstone/tarmac/pattern imprinted concrete
- Dwarf walls
- Vehicle washing cars/vans/trailers/motorbikes
- Garden furniture/features
- 110 Bar (1600 psi)
- 12 Lpm
- Voltage 230v
- Weight: 47kg
- L x W x H (cm): 75 x 42 x 82
18" Flat Surface Cleaner Specifications
- Cleaning Width: 18" (460mm)
- Rotary Arm
- Max Operating Pressure: 276 bar
- Max Delivery Rate: 30 Lpm
- Max Water Inlet Temperature: 80°C
- Weight: 14kg
- Slipstream Pro Electric GT
- 18” Surface Cleaner
- Fan Lance with Swivel Connector
- Turbo Nozzle
- 10m Power Hose
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £3.49 - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.