NEW: The 3 x motor 3300-Watt system delivers 100” water lift along with 10,500 LPM air flow making ideal for everyday domestic and commercial gutter clearance.
The compact vacuum head is designed to maximise the drum capacity. The filter is housed behind a protective steel plate that lines up with the 50mm cyclonic entry port, to minimise blockages and guide debris around the drum to optimise space. This steel plate deflects dirt and debris that could cause filter damage, and doubles as a sturdy vac head stand. The cleated filter cartridge is removable and easy to clean.
The polypropylene drum is hardwearing, robust and lighter than the standard steel drum. Mounted on a sturdy trolley, with a tipping chassis for ease of emptying, the skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS has oversized rear wheels for stability and multi direction front castors.
For easy high reach access up to 4 storeys /12m/ 40ft, the skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS 85 comes with ultra-lightweight and rigid skyVac® Elite poles which offer greater control and minimum weight at height. The patent pending vac release cuff, allows suction to be managed from the pole. Simply twist the cuff to release suction, for more efficient working. The innovative hairpin neck tool holder allows greater air and debris circulation through then bend to minimise blockages, as well as providing firm control for stubborn blockage removal. Ideal for projects with challenging access such as over garages and conservatories and for everyday turf and debris removal through to deep rooted downpipe blockages.
The skyVac® Elite pole system offers the vacuum operator maximum control with minimum effort. Feather-weight 50mm suction poles with unique and exclusive skyVac® innovations for smarter working, with the Vac Release Cuff and the Hairpin Neck tool holder.
- 3300 Watts (3 x 1100 motors) mains powered wet and dry vacuum
- 100 Inches of Water Lift - ideal for everyday gutter cleaning projects.
- 10,500 Litres Per Minute Air Flow - for powerful dust and debris removal
- Cyclonic 50mm side entry port – with easy click lock vac to hose attachment
- Steel filter protection plate – guides debris around the drum, as well as acting as a foot rest.
- 24kg in weight – lightweight yet durable polypropylene construction.
- 75 Litres container with 72 Litre capacity
- Tipping chassis for easy debris removal.
- Auto-shut off float valve
- Removable and washable filter (we recommend having a spare)
- At 280gms per 1.5metres, a 1/3 of the weight of aluminium poles, these high-grade carbon fibre poles are ultra-lightweight, making working at heights of up to 40ft much less physically tiring.
- The patent-pending Vac Release pole enables the operator greater control all from the base of the pole - to cut vacuum suction, simply twist the cuff and watch stubborn gutter debris fall safely to the floor.
- Incredibly stiff and rigid construction for greater control and manoeuvrability at a distance. Ideal for operating directly overhead or angled over an obstacle such as a conservatory.
- Extensively field-tested to be hard-wearing and long-lasting.
- Interconnecting poles slot securely together with a ‘positive stop’ on the base on the pole and clamping mechanism at the top.
- Clamping mechanism allows specialist tools to be used for working at height enabling the pole system to be used for roof cleaning, along with soffits and fascia cleaning.
- Motor: 3300w (3 x 1100w)
- Water Lift: 100"
- Air Flow Movement: 10,500 litres per min
- Decibel Level: 72db
- Capacity: 72l
- Power: 240v
- Cable: 8m UK
- Weight: 24kg
- Size: 59 x 57 x 102 (LxWxH)
- skyVac® Commercial PLUS Wet & Dry Commercial Vacuum
- skyVac® Elite Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long
- skyVac® Vac Release Pole (x 1)
- NEW skyVac® Elite Hairpin Neck 135 Degree tool holder
- NEW: 7.5 metres of Wire Reinforced Vacuum Hose (50mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool for accessing gutters in tight gaps
- Aluminium dirt breaker for reducing gutter debris into smaller pieces for removal
- Aluminium Tapered end tool for accessing small gaps
- Daily end tool for general gutter clearing
- Aluminium Long end tool for greater reach for hard to access gutters and downpipes
- NEW Scalloped End Tool
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
View All Christmas 2023 Sale
View All Gutter Vacuums
View All Gutter Vacuums
View All Machines
View All SkyVac
View All Vacuum Cleaners
Like Discounts & Hearing About Things First?
Then you need to sign up to our newsletter! Exclusive offers and promotions, as well as hearing about our new products before anyone else.