SkyVac Commercial 75 With High Reach Pole Set - Twin Motor Machine With Upto 40ft Reach
The SkyVac commercial 75 is a mid range commercial gutter vacuum with two high powered industrial vacuum motors to deliver 100" of water lift. With a large 72 litre capacity, and carbon fibre pole kits ranging from 20ft upto 40ft, this mid range machine is suitable for almost all gutter cleaning taks.
The skyVac® Commercial 75 Wet and Dry Vacuum has been specially designed to clear blocked gutters and down pipes up to 40ft all from the safety of the ground. Featuring 2 industrial strength motors, the gutter cleaning system delivers 100” water lift, 7166 litres pm of air flow and a 72-litre capacity. Combined with a side glide entry to eliminate blockages, the skyVac® Commercial 75 is an extremely reliable and durable system.
Available in 3 height packages up to 4 stories /12m/ 40ft, featuring the skyVac® Suction Pole system. Made of super strong carbon fibre, this lightweight yet robust pole system allows the operator to clean faster than traditional methods, saving costs in the process.
The Suction Pole system is complimented with an assortment of tools and attachments to ensure easy access to gutters over obstacles such as conservatories.
- Motor: 2600w
- Airflow: 7166 LPM
- Capacity: 72l
- Weight: 23kg
- Decibel Level: 69 dB
- Voltage: 240v
- Power Cable Length: 8m
- Dimensions: 56 x 58 x 94 cm
- Wet & Dry Commercial Vacuum
- Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long
- 6 metres of flexi pick up hose (50mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool for accessing gutters in tight gaps
- Steel dirt breaker for reducing gutter debris into smaller pieces for removal
- Tapered end tool for accessing small gaps
- Daily end tool for general gutter cleaning
- Long end tool for greater reach for hard to access gutters and down pipes
- 135 degree blue flexi neck tool holder
- 180 degree blue flexi neck tool holder
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £3.49 - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.