SkyVac Atex A37G With High Suction Atex Certified Carbon Fibre Pole Set - Zone 22
Extremely powerful ATEX system suitable for Class M combustible dusts within Zone 22 Atex hazardous areas. Utilising the worlds lightest poles at only 186g per meter, the robust system can remove the densest of dust with one cleaning phase.
- Suitable for Class M combustible dusts
- Single-phase explosion proof vacuum
- Brushless induction motor
- Pull clean filter cleaning system whilst running
- Stainless steel removable hopper
- Industrial trolley with locking castors
- Large Filtration area
Designed to make high-level ATEX cleaning more economical than ever before.
The SkyVac A37 G is suitable for ATEX Zone 22 environments.
skyVac® A37G / Nilfisk VHS110 Zone 22 Vacuum:
- Motor: 1100w
- Air Flow Movement: 3600 lpm
- Decibel Level: 73dB
- Capacity: 37l
- Voltage: 240v or 110v
- Cable: 7.5m
- Weight: 42kg
skyVac® Atex Suction Pole Set:
- Atex certified
- 1.5m long (each pole)
- 280g each
- Industrial vacuum (Nilfisk VHS110 Z22)
- ATEX certified carbon fibre poles 1.5 metres long - the lightest available at just 280 grams each
- Carbon fibre 155 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre 65 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre straight hose cuff connecter
- 5 metres of 38mm antistatic flexi pick up hose
- 3 x assorted internal end tools
- Antistatic pole and accessory carrying bag
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £FREE - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.