Remington Thermacare Pro 2200 Hair Dryer
Head turning hairstyles start with a great blow dry, so get in on the action with the Thermacare PRO 2200 by Remington. Its intelligent features and functions help to you to tame and shape every strand to achieve a sleek, frizz-free result. Thermacare technology and ceramic ionic grille A 2000 W dryer with the power of a 2200 W dryer, Thermacare technology allows you dry your hair fast on a lower heat with more protection Vs a standard 2200 W dryer. The dryer smooths hair as it dries helping to promote shine and tame fly-aways. Thanks to the ceramic grille, heat is distributed evenly and frizz is easily controlled. Choose your setting You can choose between three heat settings and two speed settings to suit your hair type and style. Use the cool shot function to give your hair a final blast of cool air that'll set your style.
- A 2000W hairdryer with the drying performance of a 2200W means your hair dries fast with less heat – helping you protect your hair whilst you style.
- Three heat and two speed settings. Whatever your hair type, whatever your style, there’s a heat setting and speed that’s just right for you to help you achieve a perfect result.
- Set your style with a final blast of air using the Cool Shot setting.
- Say goodbye to frizz and over styled areas.
- The ceramic ionic grille is the key to reducing static and taming fly away hairs for frizz free shine.
- 2000W Hairdryer with the drying performance of a 2200W
- Thermacare technology - dries hair fast with less damage
- 3 Heat settings
- 2 Speed settings
- Cool shot option
- Variable heat slide controls
- 80 Km/h air speed - powerful airflow for fast drying
- Ceramic Ionic grille for even heat and anti-static
- Includes slim concentrator
- Removable easy clean rear grille
- Hanging loop
- Colour: Matte Black
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £3.49 - 3 to 5 days*
- Express Delivery: £7.99 - Next Day (Mon - Thu) - Orders Placed Before 2pm*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.