Remington Mineral Glow Hair Dryer 2200w
Helping you Achieve Beautiful, Sleek Results
Featuring an Advanced Ceramic Coated Grille Infused with 4 Naturally Sourced Minerals – Quartz, Tourmaline, Opal and Moonstone - the Mineral Glow Hairdryer will help you achieve beautiful, sleek results. It makes a style statement of its own with its lilac and pastel blue ombré finish.
Advanced Ceramic Coating Infused with 4 Naturally Sourced Minerals
The grille of the Mineral Glow Hairdryer is Infused with 4 Naturally Sourced Minerals including; Quartz, Tourmaline, Opal and Moonstone. Giving you beautiful, sleek and shiny results with every blow-dry, you can confidently tell ‘The Story Of You’ with your style.
Slim Concentrator & Diffuser
Creating a smooth, sleek blow-dry has never been easier. The Slim Concentrator allows you to control and focus the airflow onto the hair as you dry, for smoother styling.
Embrace and enhance your natural curls with the Diffuser included with the Mineral Glow Hairdryer. Letting you add some serious bounce to your hair while working your curls - being you has never felt better.
Say goodbye to frizz when creating your style with the Mineral Glow Hairdryer. The Ionic Conditioning features 90% More Ions* for a Frizz Free Shine, so you can create a beautiful, healthy-looking blow-dry every time.
* vs a Standard Remington Hairdryer
- Advanced ceramic coating infused with four naturally sourced minerals: Quartz, Tourmaline, Opal and Moonstone
- Ionic conditioning with 90% more ions for a frizz-free shine
- 2200W DC dryer, for fast and powerful drying
- 3 heat/2 speed settings with a cool shot function for versatile styles
- Leaves beautiful, sleek and shiny hair after every blow-dry
- Slim concentrator and diffuser nozzle included
- Removable and easy to clean rear grille
- Hang up loop for ease of storage
- Lilac and pastel blue ombré finish
- 3+1 year guarantee
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £3.49 - 3 to 5 days*
- Express Delivery: £7.99 - Next Day (Mon - Thu) - Orders Placed Before 2pm*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.