P1 P4200PWT Hyundai Petrol Pressure Washer - 4200psi 15lpm
P1PE 4200psi / 290bar Petrol Pressure Washer (Powered by Hyundai) | P4200PWT
The P4200PWT is a powerful petrol pressure washer from P1PE (Position One Power Equipment), using a 420cc commercial grade petrol engine driving an Annovi Reverberi (AR) Triplex Pump.
The P4200PWT produces an adjustable output up to 290 bar or 4200psi with a 15 L/min flow rate, ideal for high-end DIY and light commercial use.
The P4200PWT is built using a heavy-duty powder-coated tubular steel frame making it robust this enclosed frame protects the engine and rubber mounted anti-vibration feet protects while in use.
Puncture Proof Tyres
The two puncture-proof tyres allow it to be moved across rough surfaces easily.
The large ergonomic soft-grip handlebar can be folded for compact storage and the built-in rear hose mount protects the hose from the hot exhaust. The lance features a nozzle holder which will keep everything organised when moving between jobs and lifting the handle/eye makes manoeuvrability easier.
Built To Last
P1PE use high-quality Italian Annovi Reverberi (AR) high-pressure pumps on their engine drove pressure washers to give maximum performance and longevity. The expected lifespan of these pumps can exceed 3000 hours**. AR are one of the world leaders in pressure washer pumps. Annovi Reverberi pumps feature a detergent outlet for ultimate deep cleaning and hose fitting that can fit a conventual garden hose.
The triplex pressure washer pumps as used on this model are ideal for heavy-duty home use and commercial applications. However, please note our commercial warranty terms do vary to home use.
Suitable For Demanding Jobs
Suitable for the most demanding cleaning tasks the heavy-duty power washer is ideal for the semi-professional user.
Applications & Use
This petrol power washer is ideal for cleaning farm machinery, heavy plant, commercial vehicles, skips, wheelie bins, terraces, porches, patios, swimming pools, driveways, patios, windows...etc
The P4200PWT cold water pressure washer can be gravity fed, or suction fed, tested up to a height of 2m vertically from a water butt or IBC.
- 420cc / 14hp Hyundai engine commercial pressure washer.
- High quality Annovi Reverberi (AR) Triplex Pump producing 4200psi / 290bar.
- Heavy-duty powder-coated tubular steel frame with soft grip foldable handle.
- Puncture-proof 11.5” tyres.
- Hyundai IC4200 Recoil starts the engine.
- Low oil shutdown, prevents engine damage due to lack of lubricant.
- Accessories include 10m hose, quick connection trigger gun, high-pressure lance, and selection of nozzles.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your pressure washer for years to come.
- Covered by P1PE 2 Year Warranty.
- Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) H x W x L 740 x 590 x 940
- Engine Size 420cc
- Flow Rate 15L/min
- Frame Powder Coated Tubular Steel
- Fuel Capacity (ml) 3600ml
- Gravity Feed Yes
- Mains Supply Yes
- Max Pressure 4200psi / 290 bar
- Noise @ 7m (dB) 108
- Oil Capacity 600ml | SAE 30 or 15w40 Engine Model Oil
- Pump Triplex with ceramic pistons
- In The Box Pressure Washer
- Engine Single Cylinder Air Cooled 4 Stroke
- Flow Rate (L/min) 15
- Fuel Single Cylinder Air Cooled 4 Stroke
- Max Pressure 4200 / 290
- Net Weight 64Kg
- Pump AR Triplex
- Continuous Working Pressure 4000psi
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.