Numatic TTQ1535 Rental - Walk Behind Small Scrubber Dryer - Mains 240v
Cylinder Power Brush mains design with 15L capacity for deep cleaning and multi-directional operation.
Designed to be compact, easy to operate and exceptionally manoeuvrable when in use, whilst the oversized transit wheels allow easy movement to and from any specific locations.
The cylinder power brush ensures deep cleaning performance, whilst the twin water pick-up nozzles allow multi-directional operation which is vitally important when cleaning narrow walkways often found in shops and food stores. You can walk in forwards and reverse out without turning and without loss of scrubbing and drying performance.
- Exceptionally manoeuvrable when in use due to compact design.
- Simple to use operator handle.
- Easy tank filling access.
- Simple tank draining system.
- Oversized transit wheels allow easy movement to and from any specific locations.
- Cylinder power brush ensures deep cleaning performance.
- Twin water pickup nozzles either side of the brush roll permit multi-directional operation which is vitally important when cleaning narrow walkways often found in shops and food stores.
- With the TTQ1535S you can walk in forwards and reverse out backwards without turning and without loss of scrubbing and drying performance.
- Swing steering system provides another simple innovation that really does improve the versatility of the machine allowing full operator directional control.
This machine is a small sized, mains powered scrubber dryer with big performance! Cylindrical brush makes it great for smooth and tiled floors. With a 15 litre capacity, and 350mm working width, this machine can clean smaller and larger areas easily.
- Supermarkets and shops
- Domestic areas
- Smaller warehouses
- Warehouses with narrow walk-ways
- Any small to medium sized area
- Capacity 15L
- Brush Motor 400W
- Vacuum Motor 1000W
- Brush 450mm
- Brush Speed 1000rpm
- Weight (RTU) 53kg
- Power 230V AC 50Hz
- Cleaning Range 42m
- Dimensions 480 x 750 x 740mm
- Machine is collection only on the start date you pick with the rental.
- Delivery is available but please contact us first to discuss delivery costs.
- £100 refundable deposit is taken up-front.
- Deposit is refunded in full when the machine has been inspected upon its return.
- Photographic ID must be produced that we will take a copy of when collecting the machine (driving licence or passport only).
- Any damage caused due to misuse will result in deposit not being refunded.
- Deposit is non refundable if machine is returned to us later than agreed and paid for unless discussed and agreed to in advance.
- Any cleaning chemicals to be used with the machine must be purchased from us. If other chemicals are used in the machine your deposit may not be refunded.
- Machine must be cleaned thoroughly before return. If the machine is sent back soiled, a portion of the deposit will be kept for cleaning costs.
- When collecting the machine, we can assist in loading. Please make sure you use a suitable vehicle for the machine hired, and that you can secure the machine in your vehicle.
- We (Spare and Square) are not liable for any damage caused when using this machine.