Numatic HNS1500 Rental - Ultra High Speed 20" Burnisher 240v
The HNS1550 offers an incredible 1500RPM cleaning speed. This super-high speed is great for burnishing and putting a real shine on your floors.
To increase the stability of the machine it is fitted with jockey wheels that allow the operator to clean in any direction, improving stability and cleaning performance further.
The HNS1550 offers greater control
As mentioned above the HNS is fitted with three multi-directional wheels, these allow the machine to be operated in any direction, be it left to right in an arc like a traditional floor buffer, or backwards and forward or side to side in a straight line, the choice is yours.
Exceptional speed and performance
The party trick of this machine is the super high speed that it operates at, there are few machines that operate at 1500rpm and this is one of them. This high pad speed means that achieving wet look gloss finishes on floors is achievable when used with the appropriate chemicals.
Can I adjust the cleaning pressure of the HNS1550
Above the front wheel of the HNS1550 is an adjuster handle that allows the operator to easily change the load on the cleaning pad, applying more or less pressure at the cleaning face. Allowing you to fine-tune the cleaning performance to your needs.
- Hard floor polishing
- 20" / 500mm
- 1500 rpm
- Supplied with drive board - Pads are optional extra
- Machine is collection only on the start date you pick with the rental.
- Delivery is available but please contact us first to discuss delivery costs.
- £150 refundable deposit is taken up-front.
- Deposit is refunded in full when the machine has been inspected upon its return.
- Photographic ID must be produced that we will take a copy of when collecting the machine (driving licence or passport only).
- Any damage caused due to misuse will result in deposit not being refunded.
- Deposit is non refundable if machine is returned to us later than agreed and paid for unless discussed and agreed to in advance.
- Machine must be cleaned thoroughly before return. If the machine is sent back soiled, a portion of the deposit will be kept for cleaning costs.
- When collecting the machine, we can assist in loading. Please make sure you use a suitable vehicle for the machine hired, and that you can secure the machine in your vehicle.
- We (Spare and Square) are not liable for any damage caused when using this machine.