- Portable generator for ‘power-on-the-go’
- ‘Spike-free’, smooth, consistent power for sensitive items e.g. laptops
- Small, compact and lightweight making it ideal for leisure use with easy storage
- Cost effective power solution
- Low carbon emissions for environmentally sound power
- Good fuel economy for lower running costs
- Eco throttle for varying speed depending on load
- Low noise to power output ratio for convenience
- DC output for battery charging
- Low vibration
- Low weight
- Thermal overload cut out protection for safety
- Extended running time for longer use
They say the best things come in small packages, and this lightweight, powerful and reliable Loncin LC200i Inverter Generator is a good example.
Loncin's aim is to lower carbon emissions while using the latest technology to develop a range of highly economical and reliable products.
This suitcase-style generator with its minimal footprint is ideal for providing cheap, consistent electricity for leisure use and as a back-up for use at home, providing safe ‘spike’ free power, ideal for sensitive equipment like laptops, games consoles and televisions susceptible to power variations. *
The inverter is a lightweight microprocessor that replaces the traditional heavy alternator and thanks to the carefully developed inverter technology, the voltage output is isolated from the engine speed, maintaining a smooth and consistent output of power, with no fluctuations.
Power cuts can and do happen and if you work from home, perhaps in a rural area this generator can offer peace of mind – enabling you to pick up and send e-mails and keep working. *
Or perhaps you want to use your laptop or watch TV while camping or on a caravanning holiday. This generator is a great, cost effective power source for those times when you are away from the power grid. *
It has a fuel capacity of 4.2 litres, and rated output of 1.6kw (120/240V) of continuous power and reduces fuel consumption by up to 25%, making it an economical, as well as a reliable, option.
Low in carbon emissions the Loncin 2000i Inverter really is a generator for the modern age, with a powerful 79cc, 148F single-cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine.
It has an eco throttle, varying the engine speed to suit the applied load, helping keep the noise down in low loads
In fact, this model is remarkably quiet, at 61 dB (A) compared with many similar specified models. We can vouch for this having seen and heard it in action.
It has an easy and reliable and a generous running time of around seven hours on a full tank, enough to do some uninterrupted work on your computer and still have time to watch a DVD.
A carrying handle makes it easy to transport and with dimensions of just 49.9cm in length, by 28.5cm width with a height of 45.5cm, it will store comfortably in most caravans, camper vans or even the boot of the car.
Low in vibration, it has an eco throttle and a DC output included for battery charging, making it a very versatile unit.
NB: It is important to check the wattage requirements of the equipment you intend to power so you can buy the right generator. For your information a general laptop requirement would be under perhaps 50-70 and a modern flat-screen TV (32”) again usually between 70 and 150.
* The generator should never be placed inside an occupied building, garage or a tent and you should always plug sensitive equipment in after the generator has been started, not before.
- Inverter Yes
- Engine Type Single-cylinder, 4 stroke, forced cooling, OHV
- Engine Make Loncin
- Engine Model LC148F
- Net Power 1.6 kW/2.1HP
- Engine Capacity 79cc
- Engine Fuel Consumption 395 g/kWh
- Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 4.2L
- Max Output 1800w
- Rated Output 1600w
- Rated Voltage 230v/120v
- Rated Frequency 50Hz/60Hz
- Run Time 7hrs
- Sockets 1 x 230v
- Voltage Regulation automatic
- Noise Level 61dB
- Starting system Recoil
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Dimensions (HxWxL) H: 45.5cm x W: 28.5cm x L: 49.9cm
- Weight 21kg
- Warranty 2 Years
View All Generator
View All Generators
View All Storm Essentials
Like Discounts & Hearing About Things First?
Then you need to sign up to our newsletter! Exclusive offers and promotions, as well as hearing about our new products before anyone else.