Lavor Windy 265 PF 65 Litre Wet And Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Twin Motors
The Lavor Windy 265 PF professional vacuum cleaner with twin motors is part of the machines made by the Italian company for the professional cleaning of dust, liquids and small debris, in large work environments such as shops, technical offices, laboratories, small businesses, etc.
The structure is linear, solid, developed vertically, with the trolley with 4 pivoting non-marking wheels and the very long handle that allow you to grab and transport the bin easily wherever you need it.
The high efficiency 1200W (max 1400W) motors are powerful, suitable for daily use in fairly large spaces and allows you to work safely, the suction system with by-pass cooling allows you to work safely without problems of overheating of the motor.
The controls are intuitive, easy to operate and thanks to the quick coupling for the suction pipe, by inserting the supplied accessories, it is possible to deeply clean dirt residues from any type of surface.
The powerful 1200/1400 W motors with suction system with By-pass cooling, allows the suction of up to 65 liters of air per second.
- High efficiency by-pass motor.
- Suction with by-pass system cooling.
- Shock proof trolley.
- Liquid ﬂoat valve.
- Cloth ﬁlter.
- 7,5 m power cable.
- Voltage: 240v
- Air suction: 130 l/s
- Tank total volume: 65l (volume for liquids 40 liters, for solids 30 liters)
- Motor power: 2 x 1400w
- Weight: 13kg
- 2.5m Hose
- Flat lance tool 250mm
- Round brush
- Floor Tool
- 400mm Brush tool for floor tool (Dry use)
- 400mm Squeegee tool for floor tool (Wet use)
- Fabric filter
- Extension pipe set
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
FREE Delivery For Orders £100 +
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery time frames are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time frame.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month return to base warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- Call our support team, quite often we can advise and rectify any potential faults over the phone without the need to return an item.
- If the fault can not be rectified over the phone, the item will need returning to us to repair in our workshops.
- If the item is faulty or damaged due to user error, the cost of repair will be the buyers responsibility.
- If the item has a genuine manufacturers defect, the unit will be repaired and returned to the buyer.
- If the unit can not be repaired, the unit will be replaced. If the unit is not available, we can offer an alternative, or refund.
Return To Base Conditions
Return to base means if an item develops a fault and can not be rectified over the phone, it would need sending back to us. If this happens outside of the first 28 days of ownership, the buyer must cover the return costs for the unit to be inspected and repaired.
If the unit is less than 28 days old, then we will cover the return costs.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.