Lavor Jupiter - Professional Carpet And Upholstery Cleaner
The Lavor Jupiter is a professional, compact carpet and upholstery cleaning machine with seperate anti-foaming tank. Spray and extraction all in one. Designed for use on rugs, carpets, upholstery, office cleaning, clinics, nursing homes, households and loads of other areas as well as being perfect for car upholstery.
- Spray-extraction cleaner with a separate anti-foaming tank
- Designed for rug, carpet, and upholstery cleaning in ofﬁces, clinics, cinemas and households, as well as car upholstery
- Thorough cleaning through the 4 bar spray pressure and 230 mbar suction power
- Spray and extraction functions are separately operable
- Separate fresh and wastewater tanks, each containing 6,5 l
- Clear, ergonomic nozzles
- Long stainless steel vacuum tube for convenient, effortless work
- Rubber-coated castor wheels and large back wheels
- Separate container for anti-foaming agent
- Voltage: 220- 240v
- Air Suction: 50 l/s
- Tank Volume: 6.5l Clean & Dirty
- Power: 1100w
- Cable: 7.5m
- Weight: 13kg
- 2.5m Flexible Suction Hose With Liquid Line
- Steel Extension Pipe
- Large Floor Nozzle For Carpets
- Small Nozzle For Upholstery / Stairs
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month return to base warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- Call our support team, quite often we can advise and rectify any potential faults over the phone without the need to return an item.
- If the fault can not be rectified over the phone, the item will need returning to us to repair in our workshops.
- If the item is faulty or damaged due to user error, the cost of repair will be the buyers responsibility.
- If the item has a genuine manufacturers defect, the unit will be repaired and returned to the buyer.
- If the unit can not be repaired, the unit will be replaced. If the unit is not available, we can offer an alternative, or refund.
Return To Base Conditions
Return to base means if an item develops a fault and can not be rectified over the phone, it would need sending back to us. If this happens outside of the first 28 days of ownership, the buyer must cover the return costs for the unit to be inspected and repaired.
If the unit is less than 28 days old, then we will cover the return costs.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.