Lavor HKA 1409 XP 180bar Pressure Washer
The Lavor HKA 1409 XP is a professional cold water pressure washer with upto 180 bar of pressure. The perfect choice for professionals featuring a hose reel, total stop start system, linear brass pump head with three steel pistons and built in by-pass valve.
Inject detergent at low pressure with a simple twist of the lance.
Ideal for use in construction, agriculture, courtyard and large outdoor cleaning, wokshops, garages and much more.
- Three steel pistons, brass axial pump head with built-in by-pass valve.
- Total Stop.
- Stainless steel valves.
- Detergent built-in tank for indirect suction.
- Hose reel.
- Power cable holder.
- Accessory holder.
- Ergonomic handle.
- 1l Detergent tank.
- Operating / Max Pressure: 140 / 180 bar
- Delivery Rate: 540 l/h
- Voltage: 240v
- Power: 2800w
- Max inlet water temp: 40°C
- RPM: 2800
- Weight: 28kg
- Trigger gun
- Lance High / Low pressure
- Rotox Turbo Lance
- 8m High pressure hose
- High pressure nozzle
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month return to base warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- Call our support team, quite often we can advise and rectify any potential faults over the phone without the need to return an item.
- If the fault can not be rectified over the phone, the item will need returning to us to repair in our workshops.
- If the item is faulty or damaged due to user error, the cost of repair will be the buyers responsibility.
- If the item has a genuine manufacturers defect, the unit will be repaired and returned to the buyer.
- If the unit can not be repaired, the unit will be replaced. If the unit is not available, we can offer an alternative, or refund.
Return To Base Conditions
Return to base means if an item develops a fault and can not be rectified over the phone, it would need sending back to us. If this happens outside of the first 28 days of ownership, the buyer must cover the return costs for the unit to be inspected and repaired.
If the unit is less than 28 days old, then we will cover the return costs.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.