New to the world of bean to cup coffee machines? Look no further than the KRUPS Arabica Manual bean to cup coffee machine. Combining simple operation with advanced technology, Arabica Manual makes it easy to create professional espresso and long coffee drinks at home.
The elegant design with branded inserts will bring a modern touch to your kitchen, while its small size means it won’t take up much space. Yet don’t think compact means compromise: fitted with a generous 1.7L water tank and 250g bean container, Arabica Manual can make up to 10 coffees without needing a top-up.
Professional espresso drinks made easy in a compact, elegant design to fit any kitchen.
Generous water tank and bean container allow for up to 10 coffees.
Push-button controls with rotary dial provide intuitive operation.
Push buttons and a rotary dial make for no-nonsense navigation, while three temperature settings and three grinding levels allow for customised results. Plus, for that true ‘barista at home’ feeling, there’s a manual steam nozzle to froth milk to a velvety foam for creamy, café-quality cappuccinos. The nozzle is easy to clean too, ensuring maximum hygiene and convenience. Optimising every step of the coffee-making process is KRUPS Quattro Force. This provides up to 20% faster* grinding for an express espresso, ultra-flat tamping for a balanced flavour, perfect percolation for coffee that’s full-bodied and consistently hot from the very first cup, plus automatic cleaning for easy maintenance and long-lasting performance. Small and stylish: The compact and elegant Arabica Manual will fit comfortably in any kitchen without taking up valuable space on the worktop. Convenient capacities: Thanks to its generous 1.7L water tank and 250g bean container, Arabica Manual can make up to 10 coffees without you having to refill a thing. Easy to use: Simple push-button controls with a rotary dial provide intuitive operation, while three temperature settings and three grinding levels allow for custom results. Fuss-free froth: The manual steam nozzle produces flawlessly frothed milk for professional-quality cappuccinos at home. It’s quick and easy to clean too, ready for your next milky drink. Exceptional espresso: KRUPS Quattro Force optimises every step of the process – grinding, tamping, percolating and even cleaning – producing better coffee, four ways, and a difference you can taste. *Compared to existing range of bean grinders in other bean to cup coffee machines by the same manufacturer
- Control panel Buttons
- Milk system Manual steam nozzle
- Cleaning programme for milk system Manual
- Pre-set coffee strengths 2
- Steam nozzle
- Recipes Espresso, strong espresso, coffee
- Number of black cup at the same time, cycles 2
- Variable amount of water in cup
- Removable water tank Yes
- Milk beverage making Manual steam nozzle
- Number of white cup at the same time, cycles 1
- Variable volume brewing unit 6-9 g
- Adjustment of the fineness of coffee grinding Manual (3 levels)
- Number of temperature levels 3
- Adjustment of coffee temperature 3
- Automatic double grinding cycle for large coffees (220ml)
- Max distance coffee nozzle - drip tray 10.5 cm
- Height adjustable coffee outlet
- Interface Buttons
- Programmable auto off
- Removable drip tray
- Welcome kit Xs3000 packet of 2 cleaning tablets
- Languages Na
- On/off switch
- Cup support
- Colours Black/silver
- Power 1450 w
- Quantity customization Yes
- Pressure 15
- Coffee grinder Metal conical burr grinder
- Coffee bean container capacity 260 g
- Water tank capacity 1.7 l
- Empty water tank detection system
- Used coffee ground collector capacity 9
- Patented compact thermoblock system (cts)
View All Christmas Gift Ideas
View All Coffee Machine
View All Coffee Machines
Like Discounts & Hearing About Things First?
Then you need to sign up to our newsletter! Exclusive offers and promotions, as well as hearing about our new products before anyone else.