With its compact size, low weight, retractable pull handle and robust wheels, the HD 4/8 Classic high-pressure cleaner has an especially ergonomic design and is very easy to transport.
Thanks to a working pressure of 80 bar and an hourly water volume of 400 litres, it is thus the ideal companion for tradesmen and for diverse applications, for example in the building industry or for occasional vehicle cleaning.
The HD 4/8 Classic has a reliable three-piston axial pump, an induction motor and automatic pressure relief that effectively protects all hydraulic components and thus contributes to significantly minimising costs for repairs and maintenance. Furthermore, the pressure relief system reduces the traction force on the trigger gun, thus allowing long, fatigue-free periods of work with this extremely easy-to-use machine.
- The robust D180 wheels are ideal for tough applications.
- Extendible handle for convenient transport over short distances.
- Additional handle makes it easier to carry the machine, e.g. up steps.
- Just one on/off switch for foolproof operation.
- Ergonomic and effortless trigger gun that is convenient to use.
- Convenient accessory storage.
- Automatic pressure relief protects hydraulic components.
- Proven high-pressure system and long-life motor.
- Internal components are protected effectively by the housing.
- Very easy to transport thanks to its low weight.
- Space saving and easy to store.
- Flow Rate (l/h) 400
- Operating pressure (bar) 80 - max. 120
- Max. Pressure (bar) 120
- Power rating (kW) 1.4
- Power cable (m) 5
- Nozzle size (mm) 33
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 15.9
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 18.3
- Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm) 335 x 320 x 845
- Trigger gun, Standard
- High-pressure hose, 8 m, DN 6, 14,5 MPa m
- Spray lance, 100 mm mm
- Pressure switch control