Our very robust single-disc machine BDS 43/150 C Classic offers an excellent price-performance ratio and is very versatile for thorough floor cleaning. With a powerful 1,500 watt motor, it is suitable for both hard and resilient floors and textile coverings as well as for sanding worn parquet floors.
With a working width of 430 mm, it is ideal for most applications in the area of building cleaning, whilst the maintenance-free planet carrier made with hard-wearing metal gears ensures a long lifetime and far less wear and lower maintenance costs compared to a belt gear. A pad drive board is also included in delivery.
Extremely robust and durable.
Robust planetary gear drive
Hard-wearing metal gears. Less wear and maintenance costs compared to a belt drive. Higher torque than a conventional belt drive.
Convenient and easy handling. Very good balance and quiet operation.
- Working width (mm) 430
- Working height (mm) 90
- Working width of brushes (mm) 430
- Rated input power (W) 1500
- Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg) 30 / 43
- Brush speed (rpm) 150
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)) 63
- Current type (V/Hz) 220 - 240 / 50
- Drive type Mains operation
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 44.2
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 52
- Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm) 590 x 430 x 1180
View All Floor Buffer / Scrubber
View All Karcher
View All Scrubber Dryer
Like Discounts & Hearing About Things First?
Then you need to sign up to our newsletter! Exclusive offers and promotions, as well as hearing about our new products before anyone else.