Ivo RovaVac - Cordless Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 2hrs Run Time
Ivo Rovavac is a Battery Powered Commercial Vacuum Cleaner with an extended battery life that enables a 2 hour run time – This will change the way you vacuum forever.
The cordless vacuum cleaner is a durable commercial battery vacuum with a long battery run time and HEPA bag filtration.
With up to 2 hours run time, meaning you can vacuum large areas of carpet and hard floor without a mains cable. Due to the Ivo Rovavac’s automatic adjustment suits the floor without the operator having to make any changes.
- Remove tripping hazards that come with leads.
- Vacuum large areas of carpet without a power source
- XL bags are more economical
- The self adjusting head, changes from carpet to hard flooring, saving you time and making your job easier
- Quick charging time
- Picks up small and large debris, giving you a cleaner floor than standard vacuum cleaners.
- 2 HOUR run time.
- Ergonomic handle.
- 2.3 Hour charge time.
- 48v / 8Ah battery capacity.
- 13 Inch wide cleaning path.
- Fingertip contoured on / off switch.
- Extra large capacity HEPA vacuum bag.
- Anti-microbial bristles on the brush.
- Non-marking rubber wheels and bumpers.
- Superior pick up for large and small debris.
- Side sweep brushes for edge cleaning against walls.
- Self adjusting head - automatically goes from carpet to hard floors.
- Quick change belt system - side panel easily comes off for easy access to motor and brush.
- 1 or 2 batteries (Please select above)
- 1 Charger
- 3 HEPA vacuum bags
- 1 Spare Drive Belt
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £3.49 - 3 to 5 days*
- Express Delivery: £7.99 - Next Day (Mon - Thu) - Orders Placed Before 2pm*
Delivery Charges To Europe
- Standard Delivery Upto 1.0kg: £6.99
- Standard Delivery 1.1kg - 2.5kg: £10.99
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.