ICE i20NBT-O Walk Behind Orbital Battery Scrubber Dryer With Traction - 24v - 65 Litre - 20 Inch
Orbital scrubbing technology for floor cleaning professionals and specialists. The self-propelled i20NBT-O has the same benefits of our non-orbital i20 machines, but its square pad can fit into corners where many other scrubbers cannot. Also, the variety of pads and tools to fit the 120NBT-O can be the solution to many exceptional floor cleaning problems. Superior design and high quality parts and components make this machine uber reliable and ultra efficient.
- Oversized 60l solution tank and 65l recovery tank
- User-friendly touch panel control system
- 24v 105Ah AGM batteries
- Working efficiency of up to 2.400 m2 per hour
- Pad pressure of 32kg or 60kg
- Vibrating orbital pad at 2200rpm
- Die-cast aluminium brush deck and easy move parabolic squeegee for optimal dry floor performance
- Delayed vacuum motor shut off
- Emergency shutdown system
- Pad holder
- On-board charger
- Voltage: 24v
- Cleaning Path: 51cm
- Traction: Forwards / Backwards Motor
- Brush Speed: 2200rpm
- Brush Motor: 550w
- Brush Pressure: 30kg / 50kg
- Squeegee: 76cm
- Solution Tank: 60l
- Recovery Tank: 65l
- Batteries: 2 x 12v 105Ah
- Battery Type: AGM
- Sound Level: 68 dBa
- Weight without batteries: 110kg
- Weight with batteries: 170kg
- Run Time: 3hr
- Productivity Rate: 2400 m2 per hour
- Size: L 132cm W 77cm H 107cm
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.