Hyundai Portable Power Station - HPS-1100
- 1000W (Continue Power), 2000W (Peak Power).
- Power & recharge lights, laptops, tablets, phones & usb gadgets.
- Silent & zero emissions rechargeable lithium-ion battery powered generator.
- Perfect companion for camping, emergency backup, driving tours, travel, fishing & home use.
- Mains wall plug or solar panel (optional extra) charging.
- Built in LCD display (battery level indicator, output watts , AC/DC ON/OFF indicator(s) & charging time).
- Various power ports (USB, AC & 12V).
- Short circuit, over current, over voltage, under voltage, overload & overheat protection.
- Vehicle jump starter capabilities*
- 1 Year Hyundai Warranty.
The HPS-1100 is a rechargeable lithium-ion portable power station from Hyundai, featuring plug and play technology the HPS-1100 powers and recharges your on the go home essentials anytime, anywhere. The HPS-1100 allows you to free yourself from the wall and stay powered wherever you go.
Highly economical with no fumes, no fuel and silent the HPS-1100 contains a lithium-ion battery that stores power for operating your appliances away from home and areas of no or limited power, the perfect travel companion for outdoor enthusiasts.
Weighing 13kg the HPS-1100 mobile power station is lightweight. Featuring 3 IN 1 recharging the HPS-1100 mobile power bank can be recharged via the 13 amp plug at home or the foldable solar panel blanket* when you're off grid. (*sold separately). Wall charging and solar charging are availble at the same time.
The HPS-1100 works straight out of the box and turns on with a push of a button, with no pull cord found on petrol generators this portable generator is easy for everyone to use and is super silent so you can enjoy your home electronics amongst the silence of the outdoors.
Featuring an enhanced digital display the HPS-1100 informs the user of how much power is going out at a quick glance and displays battery level indicator, output watts , AC/DC ON/OFF indicator(s) & charging time. Producing pure sine wave output, it can safely power all sensitive electronics without risk of damaging or overloading them. Housed within fireproof aluminium case the HYPS-300 features over heat and charging protection.
Featuring 8 IN 1 charging almost all popular electronic devices can be operated and charged, you will have peace of mind knowing that whether in hard outdoor use, camping and RV road trips, in the garden or in case of power failure at home all you electronic devices can be used.
Featuring both 3 pin & 2 pin 230V AC connections you can power both UK & European devices while on the go at home or abroad.
Safety guaranteed the onboard battery management system (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature safety operations ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
*The HPS-1100 can be used a vehicle jump starter on vehicles less than 4 litres (EC5 connector cable required - sold separately)
4x USB Ports (ideal for smartphones, mp3 players, digital cameras, tablets, notebooks).
1x DC 12V (ideal for led lamp).
1x DC Cigarette Port (ideal for mini fridges, coolers, water pumps, mini compressors, air pumps, 12v appliances).
2x AC 230v Outlets (ideal for televisions, laptops, cookers).
- Mobile Phone - 80 Times
- Tablet - 34 Times
- Electric Light - 42 Hours
- Electric Fan - 16 Hours
- Laptop - 19 Hours
- Humidifier - 40 Hours
- Thermal Blanket - 15.6 Hours
- Mini Projector - 22 Hours
- Washing Machine - 2.6 Hour
- Drone - 110 Times
- Electric Kettle - 2.2 Hour
- Battery Capacity: 1080Wh
Approximate charging time for AC and Solar
Note: AC charging and solar charging are available at the same time.
- Capacity 10.8V
- Model HPS-1100
- Weight 13kg
- AC Output Pure Sine Wave Output (2” AC Port) 1000W (Continue Power)
- Battery Type (Ah) Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery (Ah)
- Charging Power AC Charging : 100V-240V
- DC Output 4*USB (5V/2.1A
- Dimensions (LXWXH) (H x W x L) (mm) 385x190x230mm
- Operation Temperature -10~40C
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.