Hyundai HYW3100P2 Petrol Pressure Washer - 3100PSI 10lpm
The Hyundai HYW3100P2 petrol pressure washer is powered by the Hyundai 212cc 4-stroke high torque, low emissions recoil start petrol engine, which is engineered to handle your toughest cleaning jobs with ease.
Easy And Effective Cleaning
The cold water, gravity-fed HYW3100P2 delivers 3100psi and a flow rate of 10L/min for quick, easy and effective cleaning of driveways, patios, vehicles, windows and other demanding jobs.
Mid Range Torque
The new 212cc engine has tremendous mid-range torque so the machine does not have to be operated at maximum revs while cleaning. This makes for a more pleasant, quieter user experience and reduces fuel consumption, whilst promoting long engine life.
The user-friendly easy start recoil engine makes jobs where no electricity is available incredibly convenient, and it’s also fitted with tough pneumatic tyres which makes this a portable pressure washer.
The tubular steel frame and anti-vibration feet provide all-round protection and stability. The trigger gun & lance rest provides easy accessibility, likewise with the built-in nozzle compartment. It's supplied with a 7.62m hose.
Annovi Reverberi Pump
The Annovi Reverberi (AR) pump provides outstanding performance and reliability, with replacements pumps and spares available to maintain your pressure washer for longer life.
The included 4 quick connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 40° and standard soap nozzle) can also be changed quickly and effortlessly.
In The Box:
- 4 Quick Release Nozzles
- Turbo Nozzle
- Trigger Gun
- 7.62m Hose with Q/R fittings
- Spark Plug Spanner
- Quick Start Guide
Additional accessories are compatible and available, including a snow foam lance which provides complete foam coverage of a vehicle and loosens the dirt on the exterior.
A Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty provides complete peace of mind that in any event, you will have the back-up, parts and support you need.
- Powered by the new Hyundai 212cc 4-stroke unleaded petrol engine for easy starting, low emissions and reliable running in all weathers.
- Annovi Reverberi (AR) pump for outstanding performance and reliability.
- Built-in unloader valve regulates the temperature of the pressure washer to minimise overheating.
- Ceramic pistons and brass pump head for high performance and long-lasting reliability.
- Rugged steel frame and fitted with puncture-proof wheels for easy mobility.
- Supplied with 4x Quick Release Nozzles, Trigger Gun, Lance, 7.62m Hose, Spark Plug Spanner and Quick Start Guide.
- Mains cold water or gravity fed.
- Full spares available to maintain your pressure washer for years to come.
- Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) H x W x L 885x530x660mm
- Engine Size 212cc
- Frame Tubular Steel
- Fuel Capacity (ml) 3600ml
- Gravity Feed Yes
- Mains Supply Yes
- Oil Capacity 600ml
- Pump AR RSV 3G31 Triplex
- Engine 212cc / 4-Stroke
- Fuel Unleaded Petrol
- In The Box 4 Quick Release Nozzles
- Model Hyundai HYW3100P2
- Net Weight 38kg
- Pump Annovi Reverberi (AR)
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.