Hyundai 43cc 2-Stroke 1.5 Inch Water Pump - HYWP4300X
- Portable petrol water pump with carry handle and lightweight aluminium housing.
- Powerful 43cc 2-stroke petrol engine with easy recoil start and a high power to weight ratio.
- 1.5" inlet and outlet also 1" outlet adaptor included.
- Clean and fresh water pump, with a total head of 35m and a suction head of 8m
- Compact petrol pump ideal for storing in a garden shed, van, or workshop.
- Perfect for irrigating the garden, pumping out a flooded areas, draining the hot tub or onboard a boat.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
Lightweight Water Pump
The HYWP4300X is a lightweight, 2-stroke portable petrol water pump from Hyundai. A clean or freshwater pump it's ideal for transferring water from garden ponds, pools, hot tubs, flooded areas or any drainage or irrigation need.
2-Stroke 1.5 Inch Water Pump
Powered by a 43cc 2-stroke easy pull start petrol engine the Hyundai HYWP4300X Petrol Water Pump boasts excellent fuel consumption and exceptional performance enhanced by an automatic choke release when the throttle is opened.
250 Litres Per Minute
Capable of transferring 250 litres per minute (250L/min,15000L/hour water pump) and fitted with a 1.5" inlet and 1.5" outlet the HYWP4300X pump has a maximum suction head of 8m and a maximum head of 35mm. Also included is a 1" outlet adaptor.
The convenient carry handle and lightweight aluminium housing make the Hyundai HYWP4300X Petrol Water Pump highly portable and versatile.
Centrifugal Water Pump
A self-priming centrifugal pump the HYWP4300X has ceramic mechanical seals making it a reliable centrifugal site water pump.
Water Pump Extras
The supplied suction strainer will prevent any large pieces of debris in the water from passing through the impeller into the pump and potentially damaging the unit. The outlet can be fitted with a lay-flat hose to extend the distance the water waste can be distributed.
In The Box:
- Hyundai HYWP4300X Petrol Water Pump
- 1.5" Strainer
- 2x 1.5" Hose Coupler With Clamping Rings & Clips
- 1 x1" hose coupler
- 2-Stroke Mixing Bottle
- User Manual & Toolkit
Covered by 3 year Hyundai Platinum Warranty.
- Engine Model Size (cc) 43cc
- Engine Model Type HYUNDAI 2-Stroke Air-Cooled
- Fuel Tank (L) 1.6L
- Fuel Type 40:1 Unleaded Petrol and Semi-Synthethic 2-Stroke Oil
- Inlet (inches / mm) 1.5" 40mm
- Maximum Flow Rate (L/min) 250
- Outlet (inches / mm) 1.5" 40mm and 1" 25mm adaptor included
- Starting System Method Recoil pull start
- Suction Lift (m) 8m
- Dry Weight (kg) 8.5kg
- Engine Size (cc) 43
- Engine Type 2.Stroke
- Maximum Flow Rate (L/min) 25mm : 140L/min / 40mm : 250L/min
- Fuel Type Pre-mix unleaded and 40:1 semi synthetic2-Stroke oil
- Inlet (inches / mm) 38.1mm (1.5inch)
- Maximum Power (kW) 1.35kW
- Outlet (inches / mm) 38.1mm (1.5inch) / 25.4mm (1inch)
- Starting Method Recoil Pull Start
- Suction Head (m) 8
- Product Type Water Pump
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.