Hyundai 389cc 13hp Professional Water Pump 100mm Outlet - HY100
- 389cc Hyundai engine: Providing impressive and reliable pumping power.
- Ideal for irrigation, drainage utilities, construction, hire fleets and wash down applications
- 4" inlet and outlet.
- Lightweight design: For easy transportation and storage.
- Abrasion resistant
- 6.5L fuel tank: Providing a long running time for uninterrupted pumping.
- Open frame: Protects the water pump from any knocks and bumps.
- Covered by 3 year warranty
The HY100 is a petrol-powered self-priming centrifugal water pump from Hyundai. Powered by the 389cc Hyundai 4-stroke single cylinder petrol engine the HY100 produces a max output of 13 hp.
Transferring large volumes of water quickly and effortlessly the HY100 is ideal for domestic, commercial and professional pumping applications.
The HY100 is ideal for flood defence, construction work or use in commercial sectors where large transfers of water are necessary and provides a maximum flow rate of 1250 litres per minute, allowing a rapid transfer of large pools of clean water.
This impressive pumping power is made possible due to the large 4" (100mm) inlet and outlet and is designed to be used primarily in freshwater, capable of processing solid particles up to 9mm in diameter and providing a suction lift of 7m, and a total lift of 20m.
Weighing 41kg, this is a lightweight water pump that is built with transportation and storage in mind. The sturdy open frame protects the pump from knocks and bumps and also functions as convenient carry handles.
In the box: HY100 Petrol Water Pump, Filter, Spark Plug Spanner & User Manual
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
- Fully Assembled Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 660 x 510 x 550
- Drive Type Direct Drive
- Engine Model Size (cc) 389
- Engine Model Type Hyundai IC 390
- Fuel Tank (L) 6.5
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Impeller Type Cast Iron
- Inlet (inches / mm) 4/100
- Maximum Flow Rate (L/min) 1250L/min
- Maximum Solids (mm)* 7
- Oil Capacity (L) 1.1
- Outlet (inches / mm) 4/100
- Pump Type Aluminium Housing
- Starting System Method Recoil
- Suction Lift (m) 7
- Total Lift (m) 2
- Dry Weight (kg) 41
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.