Hyundai 212cc Professional Chemical Water Pump 50mm Outlet - HYC50
- 212cc Hyundai engine: Providing reliable and economical running power.
- Chemical water pump: For pumping corrosive liquids, chemicals or sea water.
- 2" inlet and outlet: Enabling this pump to process solid particles up to 9mm in diameter.
- 3.6L fuel tank: Providing a long running time for uninterrupted pumping.
- Open frame: Protects the water pump from any knocks and bumps.
Chemical Water Pump
The HYC50 is a chemical water pump powered by a 212cc Hyundai IC200 petrol engine which produces 6.5hp, enabling this pump to be used for domestic, commercial and professional pumping applications. It's built primarily for pumping corrosive liquids, chemicals or sea water, capable of pumping particles up to 9mm in diameter. It's equipped with a tough plastic pump which allows it to process corrosive liquids that standard water pumps simply couldn't.
500 Litres Per Minute
Because it can process corrosive and damaging liquids, it's the ideal water pump for flood defence, construction & industrial work or agricultural pumping requirements. It provides a maximum flow rate of 500 litres per minute, allowing you to make quick work of large water sources, due to the large 2" (50mm) inlet and ouetlet. It provides a suction lift of 8m and a total lift of 30m.
Lightweight Water Pump
Weighing just 29kg, this is a lightweight water pump which is built with transportation and storage in mind. The sturdy open frame protects the pump from knocks and bumps and also functions as convenient carry handles.
In The Box:
- HYC50 Petrol Water Pump
- Spark Plug Spanner
- User Manual
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
- Dimensions Unit Millimetres
- Fully Assembled Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 540x460x440
- Drive Type Direct Drive
- Engine Model Size (cc) 212
- Engine Model Type Hyundai IC200
- Fuel Tank (L) 3.6
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Impeller Type Nylon/Fibreglass
- Inlet (inches / mm) 2/50
- Maximum Flow Rate (L/min) 500
- Maximum Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw) 6.5/4.85
- Maximum Solids (mm)* 9
- Oil Capacity (L) 0.6
- Outlet (inches / mm) 2/50
- Pump Type Nylon/Fibreglass
- Starting System Method Recoil
- Suction Lift (m) 7
- Total Lift (m) 25
- Engine Model IC160
- Speed (rpm) 3600rpm
- Fuel Capacity (L) 2.5
- Max Head (m) 30
- Model HYC50
- Starting System Remote
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.