Flymo Hover Vac 250 Electric Lawn Mower
Designed for smaller gardens, the Flymo Hover Vac 250 is a lightweight 25cm electric hover mower that utilises a powerful 1400W motor.
Floating on a cushion of air whilst cutting the grass, this hover mower features dual lever handles for greater flexibility and manoeuvrability, as well as an easy-to-empty 15L grassbox that both collects and compacts so you can reduce the number of stoppages when mowing the lawn.
The Hover Vac 250 is also equipped with handles that can either fold down or be wall mounted for storage.
- Floats on a cushion of air for effortless mowing and excellent manoeuvrability
- The metal blade gives a neat cut and is more long lasting compared to a plastic blade
- Handles fold down for neat, tidy and easy storage
- Collects and compacts the grass into a 15 litre grass box for less time spent emptying
- Dual level handles designed for user comfort
- Float on a cushion of air whilst cutting the grass
- Quickly folds flat for easy storage
- Collects and compacts more grass for less emptying
- 1400 watts
- Collector Volume: 15 Litre
- Cutting Width: 25 cm
- Cutting Height Steps: 4
- Cutting Height Minimum: 11 mm
- Cutting Height Maximum: 31 mm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Spacers
- Blade Type: Metal
- Cable length: 10m
- Colour: Orange / Grey
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE - 3 to 5 days*
- Express Delivery: £7.99 - Next Day (Mon - Thu) - Orders Placed Before 2pm*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 24 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.